Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Anyone have any idea in terms of when we can expect the file to start the process i am june 17 ,2019's applicant there is literally no progress on my file , I am so lost here it is in application received status
why dont you apply GCMS ? my application is also at application received status

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
please try to call CIC and request agent to give you more info if possible. Not every agent would tell you the exact status but you can get lucky.
CPC-M is moving and soon will move onto applications that were received after June 10. you are very close. :)
stay positive!
I hope so too. I am stressed as my life is on hold due to this

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
CPC-M doesn't necessarily gets assigned to applicants in canada only. As my mom is in US and she got CPC-M assigned.
Also she received a Pre-Arrival letter before too. Dont assume that all 27000 applicants are having same pattern as applicants on this forum as our tracker link applicants are just a small sample size.
Inland applicants dnt get pre arrival letters ! That was my point and i have confirmed it with IRCC

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I asked a simple thing , You have no clue about what is happening in my life. I have been patient extreamely patient. There you go June applicants getting medical request , I don't have anything at application received status with nothing. So I thought this forum is for asking questions and getting information. I don't post the same thing everyday . If it makes you happy I will not be asking anything .
I think asking questions is fine, sometimes I find venting here can help with feeling better. We are all on the same boat, please continue to share your concerns and worries. and also good news.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPC-M doesn't necessarily gets assigned to applicants in canada only. As my mom is in US and she got CPC-M assigned.
Also she received a Pre-Arrival letter before too. Dont assume that all 27000 applicants are having same pattern as applicants on this forum as our tracker link applicants are just a small sample size.
Correct, my parents are in Vietnam and the application was assigned to CPC-M

Reactions: GameChanger

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
I would like to see one case where an applicant was inland and was issued pre arrival letter by ircc . If an application is being processed by cpc -m and the applicant is in canada from submission till date they are not being issued pre arrival letters . Only applicants outside canada like from united states and some other countries whose been assigned cpc-m are getting these letters . I dnt get what your point was and what u want to tel with that link ! Anyhow am done with explanations ! Tc

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I asked a simple thing , You have no clue about what is happening in my life. I have been patient extreamely patient. There you go June applicants getting medical request , I don't have anything at application received status with nothing. So I thought this forum is for asking questions and getting information. I don't post the same thing everyday . If it makes you happy I will not be asking anything .
Hi, there is nothing wrong in posting your concern related to your application. If someone does not like, let he/she should overlook. You are not asking specifically to some individuals. It's only someone can understand the kind of frustration and trauma you are passing through who is in the same situation. There are so many who are eagerly waiting for the processing but the system is like that nobody can predict. Even I have seen on this forum a person is waiting for two applications - one for parents applied in May 2019 and second for spouse. I can only ask you to have patience as this is only wait and watch situation for you at the moment. You already tried all the best efforts till now. The only thing is that your file is in que and ready for processing as per your gcms notes on Jan8, 2021. Hopefully another couple of months it will be done. All the best.

Waaaaaaaiting

Dec 1, 2015
I applied for my parents and the application was accepted in June 2019. What should I be expecting in terms of getting their COPR?
- The CIC website says 20-24 months - seeking information based on actual experiences of folks here with family sponsorship applications (for parents)

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I applied for my parents and the application was accepted in June 2019. What should I be expecting in terms of getting their COPR?
- The CIC website says 20-24 months - seeking information based on actual experiences of folks here with family sponsorship applications (for parents)
- The CIC website says 20-24 months - "This processing time shows how long we expect to take to process most complete applications under normal circumstances" But according to IRCC due to Covid-19 the circumstances are not normal, limited staff, on and off lock down in Ontario delays the process timing.