Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Hello
i have received email from cic that they are reviewing the RCMP fingerprint doc they requested in oct 2020, and called cic, agent mentioned that the background and security have been completed today after review, however my ecas still says the Background check is in progress, and under additional documents, it says we are reviewing your document with todays date.
Also i received another email with pre-arrival services letter,
Application date: June 10, 2019
Medical : Jan 2020
RCMP: Oct 2020

but its great sign that something moved today.
Now not sure if the PPR is coming soon.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
same here
I contact ircc yesterday and they told me that they extend the medical of parents as my parents medical expire in jan 2021. the decision for PA is still in process.
Hey my file was June 6 2019 and everything is done except background check. They extended the medicals so we didnt have to get it done again. I had called them last month and was told the background check is going on. Its weird since we had done medicals, biometrics and pcc in dec 2019 and since then its background check going on. Not sure how long it will take. My visa office is cpc-m

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I think there are a lot of people in the same situation as me where everything is done and just waiting for the PPR request. So, I talked to CIC today asking for an update, and here is what he said.

there is no timeline for the application now, the original 20-24 month timeline doesn't apply anymore due to Covid. We have expired medical so he said it's totally dependent on the case officer id they request a medical or not. Also, the file is at CPC-M

geol

Dec 18, 2014
My application is in the same application received status and it is been 20 months , got no DM1 nothing
What is the status for sponsorship in GCMS notes? Can you share the screen shot of that part? It will be easy for other experienced members to understand and may be helpful for some good suggestions.
Because one thing is for sure that without sponsorship approval how IRCC has transferred ( alloted) your file to NDVO. There must be something!

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
What is the status for sponsorship in GCMS notes? Can you share the screen shot of that part? It will be easy for other experienced members to understand and may be helpful for some good suggestions.
Because one thing is for sure that without sponsorship approval how IRCC has transferred ( alloted) your file to NDVO. There must be something!
That was my questions too. The problem with my file is there was a change in PA, when I called IRCC and asked how i got corresspondence from DELhi office they said they have no note of that and may be they are collaborating .

my GCMS notes say the following

JAN 8,2021- File is ready for processing , continue processing when in queue.

dEC 22,2020- PA changed due to death of XXXXXX UCI XXXXX changed to spouse xxxxxx uci xxxxx. Refer to previous file for notes.

that is all. when going through notes it say sponsor eligibility has not started yet .

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello Everyone !

Anyone in the same boat with CPC-M ?

Application Received : June 4, 2019
SA approval : Nov 2019
Biometric Done : Dec 2019
Medical Passed: Dec 2019
Additional Docs requested: Jan 2020
Medical Expired: Dec 2020

No news or update from CPC-M since Jan 2020 !

Did anyone have any luck contacting IRCC regarding application status ?

Appreciate your help.
Regard,
Rahul.
June 04, 2019 applicant here, same situation as yours. bio metric done, medical expired, pcc submitted and expired, reading that others are in the same boat gives strength and hope.

ajohal3

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2011
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
Sep 19, 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 23, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012 (In Person)
LANDED..........
14-02-2012 (Peace Bridge)
So I finally got a call from IRCC from an unknown number on my cell. The guy asked about my father, talked to him to make sure that he is in Canada. Confirmed the address and then said if everything is okay then I'll receive an email of COPR on my dad's email provided and due to COVID restrictions, he doesn't need to and shall not go the border to land. Only virtual landing is allowed due to COVID. So after half hour or so he got the email with the COPR and now he is a permanent resident. It is written on the email that he doesn't need to land and he is a permanent resident and is eligible for all benefits. The passport hasn't been mailed yet but I am sure he'll get it in a few days. This confirms and put to rest that you can choose either option if given two in the PPR and send you Passport to Ottawa if your parents are in Canada already and will stay here for at least 3 months.

Reactions: geol and qjzhou

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
So I finally got a call from IRCC from an unknown number on my cell. The guy asked about my father, talked to him to make sure that he is in Canada. Confirmed the address and then said if everything is okay then I'll receive an email of COPR on my dad's email provided and due to COVID restrictions, he doesn't need to and shall not go the border to land. Only virtual landing is allowed due to COVID. So after half hour or so he got the email with the COPR and now he is a permanent resident. It is written on the email that he doesn't need to land and he is a permanent resident and is eligible for all benefits. The passport hasn't been mailed yet but I am sure he'll get it in a few days. This confirms and put to rest that you can choose either option if given two in the PPR and send you Passport to Ottawa if your parents are in Canada already and will stay here for at least 3 months.

congrats

so passport still needs to be sent to Ottawa!

MadInHalifax

Mar 1, 2016
Add details for my parents
  • Date Received: June 20, 2019
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 13, 2020
  • Medical Pass - April 15, 2020
  • Police Clearance : April 28,2020
please add to the document

Reactions: serious_cheese