+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

KP_CA

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, I am not an expert on this so can't say for sure so please don't take my words on this, but being in the health care profession I can tell this shouldn't be a big deal. This won't be medical inadmissibility since the replacement is not too costly for the provincial government if it were to do in Canada. But the exact cost depends on the province as well as procedure, physician, rehabilitation, and other associated costs.
Thank you. I was thinking same, cost is not too high in Ontario province. It should not be a problem of medical inadmissibility under osteoarthritis diagnose.

Reactions: serious_cheese

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hi,

Do we need to submit the copy of all pages of passport of parents being sponsored as per guidelines.. can any one throw more light on it.

if my parents need to provide representative form as well since I myself is representing or preparing application

thanks,

Last edited:

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello Experts,

A quick question, if my mother (Dependent) comes to canada for 1-2 months, should i tell CIC to change only her address during that period?

ALso, my father(PA) wont be joining her so would it be fine?

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
If you scroll down to details, just see under Review of medical results, if will say if its passed or not. Also, at the top of the Application status and messages page, under the latest update, it will show if medical exam assessment was done i.e pass or fail.
Nothing...

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
If you scroll down to details, just see under Review of medical results, if will say if its passed or not. Also, at the top of the Application status and messages page, under the latest update, it will show if medical exam assessment was done i.e pass or fail.
Still no results from Bio and Med.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hello all,
I have two questions.
I have to update CIC with my parents new passports (renewed). Should I just do it through web form or any other way as well?
And should I just scan the first and last page of passports or all the pages needs to be scanned (even bank ones)?
Thanks

Reactions: serious_cheese

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hi
Anybody ever made an affidavit for no birth certificate, my parents do not have it and i need to get an affidavit, any idea what to write?
Thanks