+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Congratulations! Oh, so waiting for that beautiful email requesting passports to stamp PR!
Question: Did you get any email or update that your parents' medicals got expired? Did they ask for any further steps? What is the medical expiry date-the date we submit or the date they show it has been received? If the Medical pass date is received, do they still call it expired?
Wish you all the best ahead!
The passports can only be submitted through bluedart two-way courier. You need to contact VFS global to schedule a pick up and to make the courier payment. Please check VFS global website. The passports cannot be submitted in person due to COVID restrictions.

FabAle

Oct 8, 2016
No news from Bogota.
They have not been able to submit the biometrics because the offices were closed until recently and the appointments are very far away.
They still do not receive the request for medical tests.
Hi there, I hope all is well with you! I have my parents located in Colombia too. Do you have any updates about your process? I haven't heard anything since February 2020 about my case. Any info will be very appreciated! Cheers!

Reactions: wilmerserrano

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Congratulations! Oh, so waiting for that beautiful email requesting passports to stamp PR!
Question: Did you get any email or update that your parents' medicals got expired? Did they ask for any further steps? What is the medical expiry date-the date we submit or the date they show it has been received? If the Medical pass date is received, do they still call it expired?
Wish you all the best ahead!
No email..its just said online 'we do not need medical exam' ...medical expiry is the medical pass date i believe . yes they call it expired...dont worry i think they r extending everybodys medical by 6 months or so....

Reactions: abcxyz

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Any person recently got COPR from India ? what validity they are giving these days for parents coprs visa after expired medical ?
any person who have recently got the passport stamped from india ?

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
hello all...finally received the SA approval yesterday via email the first part. I have few questions if anyone can help me so that i can get going right away.

1. it says Mississauga was selected based on my relative's address - but my dad is back home in bangladesh? is this normal? shouldnt the file will get transferred?
2. it also says to submit the original police certificate but it also says send via email on the bottom of the list for fast processing? which one is it?
3. it says send passport copies all pages? do they mean just bio pages or all pages literally?

thanks for anyone who can answer this please.

@robertp @YULIA-2016

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
hello all...finally received the SA approval yesterday via email the first part. I have few questions if anyone can help me so that i can get going right away.

1. it says Mississauga was selected based on my relative's address - but my dad is back home in bangladesh? is this normal? shouldnt the file will get transferred?
2. it also says to submit the original police certificate but it also says send via email on the bottom of the list for fast processing? which one is it?
3. it says send passport copies all pages? do they mean just bio pages or all pages literally?

thanks for anyone who can answer this please.

@robertp @YULIA-2016
1. CIC will select your PR application Local VO, its normal
2. send PCC via Email. no need to submit original hard copy.
3. All Passport page copy / include blank pages)

Reactions: shaikat

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
1. CIC will select your PR application Local VO, its normal
2. send PCC via Email. no need to submit original hard copy.
3. All Passport page copy / include blank pages)
thank you so much - who sends this docs? Do i send it from my email address or my dad's?

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
My In Laws application got update on their file after 9 months.
May 2019 submitted
Medical done Nov 2019
Medical passed in March 2020
Medical logically expired in Nov 2020

Inquired about status on file in December 2020

Yesterday got request to do medical again and given 90 days deadline to submit reports again otherwise file will be refused or provide reason on why they won’t be able to do it again.

They are currently in India as office is CPC-Mississauga.

Reactions: serious_cheese

JanC

Dec 8, 2015
Hi, i sponsored my parents. My mom visited last year here in canada and we have been extending her stay due to covid. To extend the stay, she had to do a medical exam which she did and passed.

We received a request for medical and police clearance. i know i am supposed to get a police clearance from here i guess. But for the medical, not sure if i am supposed to get her to do it again when she just did it last august.

Please advise. Thank you

Feb 3, 2020
Can someone help with a doubt with regard to student visa?
I've done my B.A. and currently pursuing my law degree from India. Now can I choose course solely based on B.A. and show LL.B. only for the sake of filling the gap ....or LL.B. and more specifically percentage/ grades received in LL.B. would still have any relevance in deciding visa if course choosen is purely based on B.A....
Any helpful guidence is too valuable ... please do suggest