+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
hello all, today saw in mycic under current status "application/profile updated"
in details about your application "review of medical results" you do not need medical exam, if this changes we will let you know
Previously it was saying you passed medical exam on xxxxxx
does this mean they have waived remedical? thanks for your input

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
SAME CASE. Too sad. I ordered GCMS and it's show that the case is pending a Social Service check form September 2,2020. I do not know what to do and how to move it .
Thank you. How did you order GCMS notes?

And what is your expectation in regards to the timelines? Did you receive medical or biometrics requests? We are hitting 20th month mark and they have started accepting fresh applications. Something doesnt make sense here.

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
Folks, just curious if anyone has tried getting a TRV extension while their parents or in laws were waiting for their PGP application to complete? My parents are here in Canada on their TRV, and I'd want them to stay for long than their designated 6 month period, hoping, being in Canada would speed things up. Any feedbacks on this would be appreciated.

Cheers.

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Folks, just curious if anyone has tried getting a TRV extension while their parents or in laws were waiting for their PGP application to complete? My parents are here in Canada on their TRV, and I'd want them to stay for long than their designated 6 month period, hoping, being in Canada would speed things up. Any feedbacks on this would be appreciated.

Cheers.
you can apply for an extension online. I am not sure if being in Canada would speed things up for PR though. Make sure you update address on ECAS and call CIC to update. I updated my address on ECAS and when I called CIC it was still old address on the file even though ECAS was showing the new address.

Reactions: aj215

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
if your medical extended then you can see new medical passed date in myCIC.
"Medical not required, if it changes we will send you a message", that message means you will get request to redo medical.
Are you sure about that???

Reactions: caninfoseeker

Simran006

Oct 27, 2020
Hi all, my parents are here on visitor visa. Their PR file is being processed in CIC Mississauga. What’s the number to call Mississauga visa office to update them with their Canadian address?

Simran006

Oct 27, 2020
My parents applied for police clearance certificate from local police office when they were in India .. submitted those docs in June 2020, still waiting for their response. I hope we submitted the correct police certificate. Could anyone guide us here ? They r now in Canada !! If required, can we submit police certificates while they stay in Canada or do they have to be in India to get those certificates??

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
My parents applied for police clearance certificate from local police office when they were in India .. submitted those docs in June 2020, still waiting for their response. I hope we submitted the correct police certificate. Could anyone guide us here ? They r now in Canada !! If required, can we submit police certificates while they stay in Canada or do they have to be in India to get those certificates??
On IRCC’s website it says the PCC should be from passport office but one of my friend’s parents submitted pcc from local police office and they got the application approved. I think it depends on the officer.
In case the officer asks for the passport office pcc, your parents can get it done from Indian Consulate/Embassy here in Canada, they don’t have to be in India to get their pcc.

Simran006

Oct 27, 2020
On IRCC’s website it says the PCC should be from passport office but one of my friend’s parents submitted pcc from local police office and they got the application approved. I think it depends on the officer.
In case the officer asks for the passport office pcc, your parents can get it done from Indian Consulate/Embassy here in Canada, they don’t have to be in India to get their pcc.
Thank you so much for the response. I really appreciate that!

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys,

I just sent an email for two way passport submission request for passport pick up in VFS Canada in India,
how long usually it takes for vfs to send the payment link?

Please advise

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, Anyone knows which PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable by Bluedart (for VFS passport stamping 2-way courier pickup)? I gave a PIN code in Bangalore, and VFS is telling that that PIN code is not serviceable.

Anyone knows which area or PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
hello all, today saw in mycic under current status "application/profile updated"
in details about your application "review of medical results" you do not need medical exam, if this changes we will let you know
Previously it was saying you passed medical exam on xxxxxx
does this mean they have waived remedical? thanks for your input
@robertp @serious_cheese @YULIA-2016
further update current status changed from "profile update" to "submitted" within a day, this means they wanted to inform that medical has expired and they may ask Re-Medical if required. Still long way to go. Comments welcome

Reactions: serious_cheese

Holyjohan

Sep 30, 2020
Hi
How long will it take for the application status after medical exam to change to decision made.
Biometrics police clearance have been submitted and last stage was medical exam which was submitted three months ago (setup 2020 ) and the application status is still under process? Wuen would they process it for the next stage and what would be the status ?
TIA