+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

MArshi

Dec 9, 2020
Hey Guys, anyone here who has their file in London office got PPR recently (past 2 months)?. My parents passed their medical in Feb and have not had any movement since then.
My parents file is stuck in London since February2020. Medicals & PCC done. Are your parents are in Pak?

Reactions: salmunsu

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Hi, Guys,

How long does it usually take for the myCIC account status to change?

I have emailed them the documents requested last Friday but it still shows "your action is required". And there is no confirmation of receipt in the email either. I tried to call the CIC call center to confirm receipt of documents. It said no agent available and hung up on me.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys - do you get email notifications with a Decision Made status (for the applicant)? I didn't get any notifications when my (the sponsor) ECAS status changed to Decision Made, so I was wondering if it is the same thing for the applicant.
what is your timeline on local vo?

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
I haven't received the passport request yet, but Only primary applicant gets the PPR not both, so yours in on right track. send both the passports in separate envelope to VFS via blue dart.

Congratulations.

Can you please share your time line?

Application Recieved Date
Medical Pass Date
and etc
VFS is asking for different Passport Request letter for my mom and won't forward her passport to Delhi CIC office. While I have explained them that it is family sponsorship and my mom is dependent on application but they don't seem to get it. Not sure what else I can do here

Application Recieved Date: May 16,2019
Medical Pass Date: Feb 8,2020
Passport Request: November 12,2020

ferret2019

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hi, Guys,

I have emailed them the documents requested last Friday but it still shows "your action is required". And there is no confirmation of receipt in the email either. I tried to call the CIC call center to confirm receipt of documents. It said no agent available and hung up on me.
Even I got DM/PPR, the status is still "your action is required". But the details show "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi, Guys,

I submitted required documents on CIC account on Oct 30th and only today received email : We got your document. And the line changes to : we are reviewing the documents you provided
Means 1.5 months

Reactions: serious_cheese

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi, Guys,

You shld get a confirmation from IRCC, pls see below through yr email once u hv successfully submitted yr documents through yr GC key. Then “your action is required” will changed to “submitted”.

We got your document. Thank you!

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxxxx.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
I submitted required documents on CIC account on Oct 30th and only today received email : We got your document. And the line changes to : we are reviewing the documents you provided
Means 1.5 months
OMG that long?

I am worried that they might miss the email.

• Sad
Reactions: Rhill

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
You shld get a confirmation from IRCC, pls see below through yr email once u hv successfully submitted yr documents through yr GC key. Then “your action is required” will changed to “submitted”.

We got your document. Thank you!

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxxxx.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I submitted via email and GCkey.

For email, it is easy, I uploaded everything requested.

The thing is, on the GCkey upload/submission page, I can only upload the form for my dad. There is no place to upload anything under my mon's name, The line says no additional document required. Meanwhile on the request letter, it clearly states that forms are needed for both PA and dependent.

Ajay2319

Dec 16, 2020
Hi guys
Got biometric request for my parents, but I’m not able to book appointment for both of them as VFS is asking for two different application numbers to book two appointment but I got only one application number my father being the primary applicant. Did any one else experienced the same issue. Any suggestions!!

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Is getting the pre-arrival mail at the same day medical request normal?
Yes. It seems there's no specific order. Some people are getting the same time, some are getting before the Medicals. My friend received the same time with biometrics request, I guess once they determine the applicant's eligibility they issue prearrival. They may still reject application based on Medical, Security assessment.

Reactions: neochanges1

sanjay2904

Jul 13, 2019
Hi guys
Got biometric request for my parents, but I’m not able to book appointment for both of them as VFS is asking for two different application numbers to book two appointment but I got only one application number my father being the primary applicant. Did any one else experienced the same issue. Any suggestions!!
I had same issue with my PA appointment so I just booked under Primary applicant . Got the appointment on Dec 24 . Hopefully they will entertain both. I will update once they get through this.