+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
What did you see on the screen when your submission worked? Any message or confirmation?
I got this automated email back

Your request for biometric enrolment appointment at your preferred Visa Application Center has been acknowledged. Our Call Center Team will share a confirmation with you on email with your appointment details. You must follow the below mentioned instructions for your scheduled appointment at the Canada Visa Application Centre, as applicable to you.

EveyW

Nov 19, 2020
Yes, you have to login
Thank you for the help.
I login and try to link the case to my account just now. It still can not find the application.o_O The gckey account will provide the tracking number or what?
Hope someone had the similar situation to me and i can find some clue.

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Thank you for the help.
I login and try to link the case to my account just now. It still can not find the application.o_O The gckey account will provide the tracking number or what?
Hope someone had the similar situation to me and i can find some clue.
I went through the same thing. The way I fixed it was putting the correct number of applicants. If you are sponsoring your mom and dad and you do not have a co signer, then the applicants are 3. If you have a co-signer, then use 4. Don’t count any of your kids. Try that out.

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Damascus, Beirut, Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ: 30-06-2010
AOR Received.
Federal: 20-07-2010
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2014 (second request, didn't receive the first in may 2013)
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
@serious_cheese today I got a call from IRCC to confirm that my mom is in Canada and they asked a few questions about what my husband and I do for work, etc. And the agent confirmed that my mom is now a PR as of today. COPR was received in email and in mycic account. Thank you so much for all your help on this forum. I wish everyone a speedy process to be reunited with your parents and grandparents.
Congrats,
Do you know which office did your virtual landing? It should normally be your residence area office.

SanaLpn123

Oct 6, 2017
I got this automated email back

Your request for biometric enrolment appointment at your preferred Visa Application Center has been acknowledged. Our Call Center Team will share a confirmation with you on email with your appointment details. You must follow the below mentioned instructions for your scheduled appointment at the Canada Visa Application Centre, as applicable to you.
Hey,
I am having the same issue. Who did you email about this issue?

MrSinghGill

Nov 11, 2020
@serious_cheese today I got a call from IRCC to confirm that my mom is in Canada and they asked a few questions about what my husband and I do for work, etc. And the agent confirmed that my mom is now a PR as of today. COPR was received in email and in mycic account. Thank you so much for all your help on this forum. I wish everyone a speedy process to be reunited with your parents and grandparents.
Whats your timeline can u please tell, my mother's file received may 2019 and medical passed feb 2020. She is in canada and waiting. Please reply

jassu93

Aug 22, 2019
1 .vfs send payment link.
2 after payment vfs send waybill number and date for collection of parcels from ur adress by bluedart
3 u got passport request letter? pl clarify
i got letter addressed to principal applicant my mother with uci number only.no seprate letter for dependent my father.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
3 u got passport request letter? pl clarify
i got letter addressed to principal applicant my mother with uci number only.no seprate letter for dependent my father.
When did you get ppr?

c_cherry

Feb 6, 2015
Hi Guys

Finally after long long time, my application has finally shown some progress :D:D

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
Please update
Application received : 19 June 2019
AOR: 3 December 2019
Sponsorship Approval: 19 Nov 2019
Biometric Request: 12 Nov 2019 (for father only)
Office: CPC-Mississauga.

1. At the time of application, my father (principal applicant) was in India while my mother was in Canada with me. My mom returned to India on 25 oct 2019.
Biometric Request we received is only for my father. Shouldn't both parents receive the request or my mom is exempted as she was here at that time? should i inform them of my mother's return to India and they can send her biometric request too if they desire?

2. Also, what is to be expected next?
should i get police certificate already before i get the request or do usually we need to wait for request?

Reactions: serious_cheese

EveyW

Nov 19, 2020
In mycic account my COPR shows in the document status but i did not receive it in email. Is it possible that they missed me? The stutas of COPR is expiring soon. Where else do you know I can access the COPR? In the email, do they require you mail a photo back for the PR card?
Thank you