AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
If VO asks for document, you can either submit via webform or email address (or even mail), once they received, you should see following message in your mycic account.
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
I provided additional docs (passport copies, CV, PCC etc) in Dec 2019, no such update till now.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
I don't see update anywhere for those docs after I sent to them on Oct. 2019. But you can ask if they actually received by webform or phone.
This is what I see in the MyCIC:
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.

Reactions: geol

lovemessi

Nov 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I received PPR letter today, it required our parents submit their passports with documents in one package to local Canada Visa Application Centre or to CPC-Ottawa. However, my situation is that my mother who is the principal applicant living in Canada currently, my father who is the accompanying dependents applicant living in China currently.

Is there anyone have similar situation? Can we request that my mother who it the principal applicant to landing virtualy since she is living in Canada right now, my father mail his passport and documents to local Canada Visa Application Centre in China for issue landing visa?

My file was processed with CPC-M. AOR on 5.29, 2019.

Harry9191

Nov 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the virtual landing in Saskatoon Saskatchewan ircc office my file is stuck there for 3 months.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone
My father is principal applicant and received call from service canada for biometrics which is done . But haven’t heard anything for my mom who is dependent.
Is anybody on same boat ? How long service canada takes to call for dependent?
Thanks

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Seriously, what is wrong with these stupid people who reply to the web form inquiries? My mother in law asked for GCSM notes twice. The first time they replied saying, “Oh we’ve received your application so don’t worry. We will let you know what the next steps are later.” She requested them again a second time and this was the response:

Good day XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

If you are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada, you can present a request under the Access to Information Act in writing or online.

This application will permit you to obtain most government held information that is available.

Please visit our website to know:

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Melissa, agent XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Seriously, what is wrong with these stupid people who reply to the web form inquiries? My mother in law asked for GCSM notes twice. The first time they replied saying, “Oh we’ve received your application so don’t worry. We will let you know what the next steps are later.” She requested them again a second time and this was the response:

Good day XXXXXXXX,

If you are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada, you can present a request under the Access to Information Act in writing or online.

This application will permit you to obtain most government held information that is available.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Melissa, agent XXXX
They are terrible, the worst department I came across in my life. Looking at these kinds of updates, I even wonder sometimes, what they've consumed before starting their work shift.

Reactions: amop

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
They are not but my post is not about the term definitions. Can applications of parents not residing in Canada be processed by CPC-M?
The answer is YES. Like I said. My mom is not residing in CANADA but it was process in CPC-M... hope that answers your question!!!

geol

Dec 18, 2014

Good day XXXXXXXX,

Sincerely,

Melissa, agent XXXX
The GCMS notes are issued under the Access to Information Act, which is a federal law allowing any person to get access to information about them from the federal government.

In order to be allowed to apply for the notes, you have to be a Permanent Resident or a Canadian Citizen. If you are not, you can still get your notes, but you will have to go through a representative that is either a Permanent Resident or a Canadian Citizen. This representative will apply for an Access to Information Act request on your behalf.
There is a process to apply and not the web form.

Reactions: serious_cheese

geol

Dec 18, 2014
They are terrible, the worst department I came across in my life. Looking at these kinds of updates, I even wonder sometimes, what they've consumed before starting their work shift.
Please explain the terrible experience you have and how you say is the worst department. They follow certain procedure and time frame, and still trying the best output during pandemic. Which country and department is better than Canada you have experience for immigration?