+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ClaudiaHo

Jan 3, 2019
Two sponsorship files stuck at CPC-M. Parents and outland spousal. No update received since Jan 2020
No response for me since january as well, but I do remember seeing some cases in the forum being processed, though all seem to be ‘inland” applications.. aka parents who are already in Canada

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
No response for me since january as well, but I do remember seeing some cases in the forum being processed, though all seem to be ‘inland” applications.. aka parents who are already in Canada
My parents are in Canada on Supervisa, still waiting for SA approval and their BR and MR. No word on this file since Sep 2019. I ordered GCMS notes and it says they approved me for Sponsorship and put the file on hold forever. I have sent an email to my MP, lets see when will he respond to that

Reactions: serious_cheese

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
hi,pls update tracker.
ecas-desicion made.
PPR-oct. 21, 2020.
thanks!

ikay_cah611
Is your mom in the Philippines? Congrats

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello All, I am 2018 applicant and it’s time for my parents to finally Land and get there PR. I have question about the requirements to land in Canada. It’s asking for COPR and PR visa. Parents have the PR visa on there passport but don’t have COPR. I though we get COPR once we land to validate the PR. I am confused here, not sure if there was a way to get a COPR before they start there journey this Friday from India to Toronto. Or do I even really need a COPR before they start the journey

Reactions: geol

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Are there outland applicants whose application is processed in CPC Mississauga? My sponsorship got recently approved and mom received Bio request, but no idea who is processing our application. My mom is not in Canada.

Reactions: Roya-FSW

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hello All, I am 2018 applicant and it’s time for my parents to finally Land and get there PR. I have question about the requirements to land in Canada. It’s asking for COPR and PR visa. Parents have the PR visa on there passport but don’t have COPR. I though we get COPR once we land to validate the PR. I am confused here, not sure if there was a way to get a COPR before they start there journey this Friday from India to Toronto. Or do I even really need a COPR before they start the journey
If they have PR visa then the COPR will be issued at the immigration at the airport

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Are there outland applicants whose application is processed in CPC Mississauga? My sponsorship got recently approved and mom received Bio request, but no idea who is processing our application. My mom is not in Canada.
You will received AOR via email on which LVO is it going.

Reactions: serious_cheese

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
If they have PR visa then the COPR will be issued at the immigration at the airport
It seems not right unless India has its own ways. My mom got visa and copr same time when she got passport back.