AOR Received.
21may15
Med's Request
1june15
Med's Done....
9june,2015
Interview........
TLU 19june,,,,,,, DM 15 AUG. 2015
Yes. Birth certificate have both parents name on it.
If your birth certificate has everything correct on it, why did they asked you for aadhar card or voter id to prove relationship between you and your parents?

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
hi @YULIA-2016 and @robertp
Please update 2019 sheet for line 404 ( lrajesh)
Background check completed : 25th Sep 2020
Final decision : approved - 26th Oct 2020

Received a phone call from CIC today and they informed that the application is approved. COPR available online and awaiting for letter to apply for PR card.
Hi, are you parents currently in Canada? Can you please also tell me what's the medical passed date? In our case, there's no DM2, yet worried about the medicals expiry in mid-Dec.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
As far as I know they are calling applicants who have informed that parents are currently in Canada while applying. In our case they called and checked if they have VISA and when it is expired.
My parents application received date is 27th May 2019
What did you advise regarding visa expiration?
In my case we are 29th may applicant!
Medical expires on Dec 14th and visa in march.

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
the 3 month wait for OHIP has been waived, you can apply for both OHIP and SIN. You will need proof of your PR (we printed off the email letter we received and used that as confirmation), we also used our passports and we got our Ontario driving licence as proof of who we are and that we are in Canada.
Thank you for your reply!

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
My application received date is June03,2019. It’s in process since Nov 8. On oct 5th We just received sponsorship approval letter.they said file will be transferred to New Delhi. Nothing after that.
Thanks @ anu_grewal.
Is your parents in INDIA or in Canada. Just curious if the applicant is already in Canada, whether the application will be forwarded to INDIA or processing will be done in Local office in Canada.
Best Regards
Vas.

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
To anyone whose parents were not able to travel due to Covid-19 and whose PR Visa expired, here is my story.

My mom was here in Canada on Visitor Visa when we submitted here PR application, but she went home to our country last July 2019.

My mom’s PR got approved late December 2019. She received COPR and PR visa stamp early January.

We booked her flight for March 29,2020 so she can proceed with her PR landing, but unfortunately due to the Covid-19 pandemic, her flight got cancelled and basically most flights were put on hold.

Here is her Timeline:
  • Mid-march - We sent a Web Form informing them that my mom was supposed to land and that her flight got cancelled and then we inquired about what will happen to her visa, since it was expiring in May 2020 (She used her medicals last April 2019 for her visa extension)
  • Mid-April - We received an letter in her CIC account saying that there was a pause on PR processing and landing process. And that her PR will not be refused if she is unable to travel due to the pandemic
  • End of May, her status moved from “Decision Made” to “In Process”
  • Mid-July – We sent the “intent to travel” and inquiry about her expired visa
  • Mid-July – One day after we sent the intent, we received a document request for my mom’s “Quarantine Plan”, which we responded and sent 3 days after receipt
  • First week of September - We received request for Medical Exam, we were expecting this because her previous medical expired in April 2020
  • Third week of September – “Medical Passed”
  • Third week of October – Document Request – Copy of current Passport
  • Third week of October – 1 day after submission of copy of current Passport, we received PPR
  • Now just awaiting for the receipt of her Passport with new Visa Stamp

Good luck to everyone, hope this gives a glimpse of hope to all parents and sponsor still waiting for PR approval.

Reactions: serious_cheese

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Just received call from CIC confirming about my mother's whereabouts and how long she will be in Canada.
Gave all details- hoping to hear something good.
For last many months her biometrics kept showing not received and we received on aug 26,th another request for bio- again plus other docs!
And I did apply GCMS notes too! Details awaited

- last nite it showed completrd for biometrics finally

Reactions: serious_cheese

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Row no. 24
Received the COPRs via email this morning from Etobicoke.
Visa Office: London
Thanks for all the assistance

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Need your opinion here, does this mean they are not processing parents PR applications?

Special measures – COVID-19
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has implemented special measures to help temporary and permanent residents and applicants affected by COVID-19.

We are only processing the following cases:

• Applications for permanent resident travel documents for individuals who have recently left Canada;
  • Applications for visitor visas for individuals who are immediate family members of Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada; and
  • Applications for visitor visas for individuals who have urgent humanitarian and compassionate reasons for travelling to Canada.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everybody!
We are June 2019 applicants.
Medical Passed in Feb 2020.
PCC & all requested docs submitted in March 2020. Nothing since then...

How do you think, can we bring our parents here and change the address in the application to Canadian? Are there any chances to speed up the process?
We just afraid to mess up the process with these movements.

Thank you very much in advance for your thoughts!!!
you can if they have a valid visa already. It may expedite the process as IRCC is prioritizing landing for those applicants whose parents/grandparents are already in canada