Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
When the applicant has a representative, to order GCMS can applicant request it or it should be requesterd by the representative that is in the application.
Thanks

Reactions: imm2019

texmex2020

Sep 16, 2020
HI i m new to the forum.
Can someone please help me with this -
The application has my mom's address in India and now she travelled to Canada on supervise. Do i need to update her address? and is it only mailing address or home address?

Nataliy

Jul 16, 2019
Just wondering, when it all start moving forward. It is looks like they are waiting for the time when all will be closed again. Uff, so frustrating.

Reactions: geol

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
Hi Guys?

How do you know if you have ghost update? I tried to open up MyCIC account to see if there was a progress in my application but I can't log in?
I was hoping it is a sign that they are updating my file that is why I can't log in. I can log in to ECAS with no issues.

TIA!

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi Guys?

How do you know if you have ghost update? I tried to open up MyCIC account to see if there was a progress in my application but I can't log in?
I was hoping it is a sign that they are updating my file that is why I can't log in. I can log in to ECAS with no issues.

TIA!
Nope if they updated something. You will see profile application/updated instead of submitted.

Reactions: mydesire

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Hi guys,
When the applicant has a representative, to order GCMS can applicant request it or it should be requesterd by the representative that is in the application.
Thanks
I also have the same question, anyone please?

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hello, i have applied to request extension to reply procedural fairness letter. As per previous email from IRCC , i am suppose to reply by Sept 20th. i haven't go any reply from the office regarding extension . Anyone know what to do in this case?

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
I also have the same question, anyone please?
Thanks
I have the same question too. Experts, please help answer this query!!
Thanks

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Thanks
I have the same question too. Experts, please help answer this query!!
Thanks
i am not representative but i have requested GCMS notes. All you need to do is fill out the consent form and get it signed from the applicant and dependent in the application

Reactions: abcxyz

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
i am not representative but i have requested GCMS notes. All you need to do is fill out the consent form and get it signed from the applicant and dependent in the application
Thanks. Do you need physical signatures? Applicant (parent) are not with me physically. Wonder if electronic signature can work!

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Wow! update on myCiC. PR CARD mailed today. They just landed on Aug 30th. Just took 2weeks. Fingers crossed for successful delivery!
Guess what, PR cards delivered today!
Last two days (post Quarantine) were also very productive - SIN / OHIP / Photo IDs / Phone Plans / Banking + Credit Cards etc. all done / applied for. They also booked a condo!

Rob1985

Jul 30, 2020
Last week I got a call from CPC-M that our file will be transferred to London, Ontario for further steps like landing, etc.(we hade DM2 since March). I was expecting to have got some update, but nothing so far.

Today I called IRCC and the agent said that the file is still with CPC-M and it has not yet been received by London, Ontario office. I didn't get any clarifications from the IRCC call center agent about what he meant by it.

What does it mean by application not received by London, Ontario office? Do they mail the physical application or is it just an online assignment?

What exactly is the Virtual Landing process like?

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Last edited: