+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Sid Malhotra

Sep 10, 2020
How did you know the visa office? Where to find that? Thx
I am assuming as my mother's residential address is in New Delhi in the application, so the VO will be New Delhi. It was the same case for me when i applied for my PR. Again, that just an assumption, I may be wrong.

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Good morning, I am still in dilemma about my mother in law travelling with valid super Visa and expired COPR. I sent a webform with flight tickets on 8th August. Still no response yet. Has anyone travelled with expired COPR and valid super visa/ tourist visa?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone
I need your URGENT help....my parents PR visa is expiring in less than a month. Their visa issued in Feb 2020 so as per CIC email they are eligible to enter Canada. The Emirates airline is asking us ti provide a CoPR. We didnt receive a CoPR. Has anyone else got this document?
Or how can I get it immediately?
Thanks a million
COPR is issued with the PR Visa. Your parents should have it.

deepi06

Jun 23, 2015
I received an email this morning after almost an year confirming CIC received my sponsorship application. But like a few others on here this morning, I have also been asked to provide them with the IMM5768 form again. I am not sure if this a AOR or this is still on its way to becoming a final AOR once they review the financial information. Anybody knows?

Can one of the admins update my status on the tracking sheet as well - Line 809.

Thanks and have a wonderful day :)

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I received an email this morning after almost an year confirming CIC received my sponsorship application. But like a few others on here this morning, I have also been asked to provide them with the IMM5768 form again. I am not sure if this a AOR or this is still on its way to becoming a final AOR once they review the financial information. Anybody knows?

Can one of the admins update my status on the tracking sheet as well - Line 809.

Can you pls share the format form?? AORs issued in 2020 contain a bit different contexts compared with 2019z

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Could you please update my status.
Finally, I received the AOR today.
Line 795 of the excel file.

AORs are raining today.

Sid Malhotra

Sep 10, 2020
But once again. Please make sure that you have enough income to be sponsor. Sorry I would have to say it looks like you calculated incorrectly that why Ircc asked for forms.
I wouldn't have applied if that was the case. If I calculated incorrectly, they would rejected my application upfront. :)
I met the minimum income criteria when I applied.
What concerns me that why are they asking to fill the form again. May be application is over an year old or due to COVID many people have their income impacted and they want to know the current status. Not sure.

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t

simtra

Aug 2, 2019
I wouldn't have applied if that was the case. If I calculated incorrectly, they would rejected my application upfront. :)
What concerns me that why are they asking to fill the form again. May be application is over an year old or due to COVID many people have their income impacted and they want to know the current status. Not sure.
Has your sponsorship been approved?

Sid Malhotra

Sep 10, 2020
Has your sponsorship been approved?
Do we get a letter of sponsorship approval? If yes, then I didn't get one. But one of my family members had an experience of getting a rejection letter a couple of years back as they did not meet the necessary minimum criteria.
My assumption is that the necessary minimum income is the first check the IRCC does before they even start processing the application. If they ask for additional information or resend a form, then the application has passed the first income check and they are reviewing other aspects of the application.

Please add/edit if my understanding is not correct.

simtra

Aug 2, 2019
Do we get a letter of sponsorship approval? If yes, then I didn't get one. But one of my family members had an experience of getting a rejection letter a couple of years back as they did not meet the necessary minimum criteria.
My assumption is that the necessary minimum income is the first check the IRCC does before they even start processing the application. If they ask for additional information or resend a form, then the application has passed the first income check and they are reviewing other aspects of the application.

Probably, for covid 19 period, they need to recheck your employment status.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015

Nope.
1Completeness check ( all forms submitted/ no signature missed. If you stated spouse deceased but not provided death cert -> asked after provided -> AOR issued)
2. If 1st met, Inprocess -> income check/ criminal, wellfare,... ( sponsor side)
3. If 3 met -> files may be transfered to local visa for Sponsored persons check. ( medical, pcc,...)
So technically if they asked for additional docs does not mean you passed income check unless you received Sponsor approval.

Reactions: serious_cheese

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
But the form says, THREE consecutive years prior to your application, so that means if we applied in 2019, we should only include January 2016-Dec2018. But I don't know why there's a "PRESENT" fixed on the first row of the second column. Am I wrong?