+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello ppl,

I am new to the forum and need advise on:

1: Can I change my province while Permenant Residence application is under process ? Current residence Saskatchewan
2: Co-Sponsor on CERB, still will meet the income requirement threshold if CERB income included. Does it impact negatively ?

Background:
Sponsorship approved in Apr 2019.
Primary applicant citizen of India, currently in Canada.
PCC and biometric completed on Dec 24-2020 from Service Canada.
Medical passed on Jan15-2020
Local visa office: CPC- Mississauga

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship:India
Sponsor Province:SK
Invitations Receive Date:Apr 25-2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:June 05-2019
AoR Received (DATE):Sept 30 - 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:Mississauga
Biometric request :Dec 19- 2019
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date: Dec 24 - 2019Date: Jan 15 - 2020
PCC request:Dec 20 - 2019
Additional document / travel history request date :Travel history, passport all page scan, resume
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese please update in tracker
There is a very good chance CERB will not be included when calculating LICO since EI for unemployment isn't.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Once again. I would say your brother can come with your parents but it is a game, even we have logical proofs however it totally depends on officer. Have you ever emailed them or asked for authorization letter?
The brother isn't a dependent. He is a dependent of the parents ao doesn't meet the requirement. Once the parents can prove they are PRs the brother would meet the travel exemption.

Sep 9, 2020
Hi everyone,

i got medical request last week for mom from New Delhi and Indian Pcc requested, my mom is already in Canada with me, We have done the medical yesterday, but the thing is my mom’s pcc can not done as her passport is going to expire in November and we already applied for new passport renewal and BLS vancouver said you cannot apply for indian PCC until you have a new passport now.
My question is can we get the pcc directly from india, as my uncle is lawyer there he can get us within 30 days and ircc only requested pcc copy on email for new delhi office !!!!!

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

i got medical request last week for mom from New Delhi and Indian Pcc requested, my mom is already in Canada with me, We have done the medical yesterday, but the thing is my mom’s pcc can not done as her passport is going to expire in November and we already applied for new passport renewal and BLS vancouver said you cannot apply for indian PCC until you have a new passport now.
My question is can we get the pcc directly from india, as my uncle is lawyer there he can get us within 30 days and ircc only requested pcc copy on email for new delhi office !!!!!
what is your AOR date and when did they exactly ask for biometrics ?

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

For PCC in india.. probably they will ask for signatures of applicants(not possible in your case) and they put passport number on it. go through BLS after receiving new passport.. PCC takes about a week.... and
IrCC is giving 90 days to submit documents.. so you are safe..

Reactions: geol

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
is it possible to call in and ask to change processing office?

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
We are travelling on visitor visa as immediate family members of PR. As he has asked that whether travel is possible or not on valid super visa and expired COPR. But travel on valid super visa is possible for immediate family members ( Parents) . What is the status of travelling validity for expired COPR I have no idea.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Similar thing happened to me. I am a May 2019 applicant. My file has been at CPC-M throughout the process for medicals, PCC, addition documents etc, which were all submitted and cleared in November and December. But this past week, I got an email that the file is being transferred to NDVO. I was surprised for the file to be transferred this late in the process. In my case, the Sponsor had been DM for a long time but the PA was still 'in process'. Strange indeed.
I'm also May 2019 applicant. My mom is in Delhi. So far, all communication related to medical, PCC, biometrics has been from CPC-M. Awaiting further instructions from CPC-M. Just curious if it matters where the file is processed? Is NDVO slower than CPC-M?

Sep 9, 2020
For PCC in india.. probably they will ask for signatures of applicants(not possible in your case) and they put passport number on it. go through BLS after receiving new passport.. PCC takes about a week.... and
IrCC is giving 90 days to submit documents.. so you are safe..
No so i talked to indian attorney he said someone from family or in relationship has to co sign the paper for them and photo for that person and it doesn’t require applicant signature, do you think is it possible or genuine?

Sep 9, 2020
Hi everyone so i talked to indian attorney for my mom pcc in india but my mom is in canada now he said someone from family or in relationship has to co sign the paper for them and photo for that person and it doesn’t require applicant signature, do you think is it possible or genuine?
i cannot go through with bls as they said we have to wait for the new passport to be made first as we applied the passport last week

Sep 9, 2020
Another question is, cic doesn’t require anymore biometrics for parents sponsorship? Because last week they only ask for medical and pcc from new delhi india no biometrics request yet from cic. Any idea about it?