+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

May 7, 2020
Happy to share that we received my parents passports back today.my They are currently in Canada on Visitor Visas.
PPR - 16 March
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Received passports back - 25 May
Think this is a good sign that PPR is back again

May 7, 2020
Hi all,
I have received COPR through email as applicant is already in Canada.First they sent me an email in the morning from local calgary office regarding confirmation of applicant current country of residence.Then after few hours I received COPR through email.No passport request and no flagpole required.Just need to send copy of copr and one photo to local calgary office to process pr card.Hope this helps.Please check my timeline on my previous messages.
Good luck everyone
2nd case i have seen that PPR is waived, maybe this is going to be the new norm now?

Reactions: Lady19

Roomi71

Dec 22, 2019
Hi all,
I have received COPR through email as applicant is already in Canada.First they sent me an email in the morning from local calgary office regarding confirmation of applicant current country of residence.Then after few hours I received COPR through email.No passport request and no flagpole required.Just need to send copy of copr and one photo to local calgary office to process pr card.Hope this helps.Please check my timeline on my previous messages.
Good luck everyone
Congratulations Harpreet ... I am also from Calgary and applied for mom can we connect please let me know please Atif

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hi all,
Good luck everyone
Even I received an email yesterday asking current country of residence. My Parents are here in Canada so i replied back saying same but dint receive any email later yet.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hi all,
Good luck everyone
hi harpreet
my parents are here too,but there file is in delhi office.does that matter?
what was your time line?
please share

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Happy to share that we received my parents passports back today.my They are currently in Canada on Visitor Visas.
PPR - 16 March
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Received passports back - 25 May
Hello
were your parents file was in delhi?
even if they were here in canada?

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi My parents application is in process since Feb 07 and no communications after that even have no idea about which visa office process their file, should I contact to follow up or its normal for now?

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hope you have informed IRCC of their Canadian address.
yes ,it was there mailing and home address in canada,so i dont knowy their file was transfered there.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
yes ,it was there mailing and home address in canada,so i dont knowy their file was transfered there.
My parents are also here and their file was transferred to NDVO at the last stage for background checks. NDVO also issued PPR. Since my parents are here, we sent their passports to CPC-Ottawa and received PPs with COPRs yesterday.

Reactions: serious_cheese

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
Congratulations. Pls confirm if this email is regarding PR landing confirmation or COPR documents. Did you already have COPRs prior to receiving this mail?
I received COPR in next email