AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
I am 5th June applicant. I submitted all the requested additional documents like country specific, PCC etc, in Dec. My status REVIEW OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS still shows NOT APPLICABLE. Does it change or stays same in the finalization process? At what point it changes? Thank you

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
What if I don't meet minimum income requirements alone, but when my spouse's income is added (who came last year) the minimum requirement is met. But my spouse is new to Canada and cannot show the last 3-year tax returns. Are we still eligible to sponsor my Parents?
You must meet the minimum income for all three years. If your income comes in short for just one year, then your spouse could help with that year by co-signing. But, if your income is below minimum requirement for all three years, your spouse cannot help as she only has tax return for only a year.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
I am 5th June applicant. I submitted all the requested additional documents like country specific, PCC etc, in Dec. My status REVIEW OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS still shows NOT APPLICABLE. Does it change or stays same in the finalization process? At what point it changes? Thank you
They didn't update status on MyCiC until after IME was passed. I would't read too much into status change especially right now. I know it's very hard not to do so because I used to do that too myself.

bijoykothari

Nov 17, 2015
Hello,

This week I submitted my documents to the MIFI including notice of assessment and income tax returns for 2019.

However, I realized a missing thing in my returns today and my tax person has refilled my returns today.

My question is how will this affect my application (my income doesn't change in the new returns only credits do). Do I submit the new documents (IT returns and NoA) when they become available or not. In the mean time is there a way to contact MIFI to let them know that a error has been made and I will be submitting the new documents when available.

Any help or input is appreciated.

Thank you

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
They didn't update status on MyCiC until after IME was passed. I would't read too much into status change especially right now. I know it's very hard not to do so because I used to do that too myself.
IME came as a separate request, that is showing as passed.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
On March 9th I send new passport info to London VO via webform, today I got a response from them:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. The updated passport has been added to the file.

Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and we will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times.

If you have been requested to provide documents and are unable to do so within the specified timeframe, please be advised that a 90 day extension has been granted to allow you sufficient time to gather and submit the required information/documentation.

If you are enquiring whether recently submitted documents have been reviewed, please rest assured that our team is working hard to ensure that file processing continues and we will contact you if further information is required or once the processing of your application is complete. Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience while we work towards finalizing your application.

We understand that the current situation with COVID-19 is of concern to many, and waiting for status updates can be especially stressful at this time.
Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.
We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
Glad to see more london VO applicants :)!

Thank you for this update!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Been three weeks passport has been sent to Ottawa but no news, looks like things are very slow.
Hope this thing clears out soon
Our passports were dilivered to Ottawa on 19th March and we are already anxious to get them back.
Are your parents here in Canada? What's your plan after receiving PRVs and COPRs as Flagpoling and in-person interviews have been suspended?