+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Please note that the biometric instruction letter (BIL) cannot be amended and will continue to advise applicants that they have 30 days from the date of the letter to give their biometrics. Officers should still allow 90 days for the applicant to provide their biometrics, despite the 30-day timeline identified in the BIL.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html
Thank you so much

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew My status changed to in process from 'Received"
Please to add / update my info in tracker
  • Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: China
  • Sponsor Province:Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 4-26-2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 20 -2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): November 27, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.None
  • Sponsorship In process Date: March 13th, 2020
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:None
  • Local Visa Office :None
  • Biometric request :None
  • MyCIC update:None
  • IME request :None
  • PCC request:None
  • Additional document / travel history request date :None
  • Comment / additional information :None

Reactions: serious_cheese

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Application received 21May
Received bio request 24 March
Anybody knows how bio can be done as India has lockdown for 30 days and we r given 30 Days to do bio
Hi
Could you please share your timeline?Since When the file was in process? & Did you receive medical request too? My application received date is june 3rd & in process since nov. 8. I didn’t receive bio request or medical request yet.

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Hi
Could you please share your timeline?Since When the file was in process? & Did you receive medical request too? My application received date is june 3rd & in process since nov. 8. I didn’t receive bio request or medical request yet.
order GCMS notes to get an exact idea as to whats going on! Probably stuck at social security check ! This check takes forever!

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there anyway to get out of this check? I am May 31st applicant and In process for both Applications
I am sure it's case by case approach, I am May 22 applicant and PA status is still IN PROCESS, while some people with applications on later dates already have PPR and visas. We have to be patient and wait.

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi All, I have a question related to the current situation and I pray none of us falls to this situation. For PGP2019, the sponsors have been approved based on the last few years of income. However, half a million Canadians got laid off last week and we are not sure how many will get laid off in the coming months. Few people might end up getting EI or government assistance in 2020.
Question 1 - As per the current rules. are sponsors required to maintain eligibility till landing off parents.
Question 2 - Will EI / Govt assistance make them disqualified? If not, how will the eligibility calculation work for Financial Year 2020?

Thanks a lot.