+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@YULIA-2016 please update medical passed Mar 13, Line 618
Question: Is there any processing happening at all now? I submitted all documents requested to Mississauga Mar 03 but haven't received any acknowledgement or response. I can see biometric number on my application way back in Jan but the status still says: Fingerprints not received. Anyone having similar situation? I understand COVID is taking over the world but hoping these applications could still proceed.
It is unclear what is being processed. Employees are not able to work from home easily due to privacy concerns. Getting information from various countries may also be very difficult. If there are is possible exposure offices will be closed. There seems to be some processing but it Is not really a priority so there is unlikely to be an announcement on the level of service. It is such a fluid situation and most are parents without school or daycare.

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
No they shouldn’t. Look at the red box
They will give exemptions to people who recieved their Permanent Residence Before before March 16th

Temporary foreign workers, as well as international students who have a valid study permit or who were approved for a study permit before March 18, 2020, and foreign nationals who were approved for permanent residence before March 16, 2020, but who hadn’t yet travelled to Canada, will be exempt from these restrictions. We will announce when these exemptions are in effect, with an expected date of early during the week of March 22, 2020.

Reactions: serious_cheese

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They will give exemptions to people who recieved their Permanent Residence Before before March 16th

Temporary foreign workers, as well as international students who have a valid study permit or who were approved for a study permit before March 18, 2020, and foreign nationals who were approved for permanent residence before March 16, 2020, but who hadn’t yet travelled to Canada, will be exempt from these restrictions. We will announce when these exemptions are in effect, with an expected date of early during the week of March 22, 2020.
The red box was added after the exceptions were posted. Anyone landing for the first time should delay their arrival according to the red box. It doesn’t make sense for most of these people to land because most employees are not going to work, schools are closed, you have to go straight into quarantine for 14 days which is hard if you haven’t found somewhere to live, etc. Canada is trying to prevent people from entering Canada if they don’t have to be there. If parents haven’t entered Canada they should delay their arrival. By flying they are risking their lives.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hi! My application is processed at London Office as well

Did you hear anything? Mine is stuck "In process" since Oct 16th 2019
For Quebec ones, london office is waiting for CSQ. They will ask anything after that.
Just in case If u r from Quebec.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
CPC M is open but most people are asked to stay at home and cannot work from home. They are working on essential service mode but didn't really announced what are those services.

Reactions: Irynaken

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Hi,

Can anyone answer my question above. Thanks
I don't know if this would help. I am from China. My dad went through the same thing. The sputum test was done at a designated hospital in November 2019. All information was sent from the panel physician to the hospital before my dad went for the test. He only need to mention his name and show the passport during the test and the result was sent back 8 weeks later to the panel physician directly. My dad actually got a phone call from the panel physician for the result, not the hospital who did the test (which is different from your case).

My dad was supposed to do another X-ray 3 months after the first medical test (in Feb 2020) required by the Panel physician. It got delayed as the panel physician office got closed due to Coronavirus Outbreak, but the result was uploaded within two days of the X-ray though (X-ray March 2, passed March 4). I don't think you need to worry about uploading anything based on my experience.

Still IP, no DM, no PPR since then.

Hope this can help. Good luck and stay safe.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello everyone, my mother got BIO request feb 26th and on same day "sponsor side " showed decision made, We completed Bio on 5th March and on my cic it showed updated date of BIO enrollment but till today it shows "Your action required" . The deadline to submit BIO was 31ST March, what should i do now ? I haven't got any SA email , nor any update on ECAS or MYCIC except the date of BIO shows March 5th, 2020 - March 6th 2030.

I see on this forum , everyone got SA email right after decision made status ..

Is this normal delay ? should i be concerned now ?

please help ...

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hello everyone, my mother got BIO request feb 26th and on same day "sponsor side " showed decision made, We completed Bio on 5th March and on my cic it showed updated date of BIO enrollment but till today it shows "Your action required" . The deadline to submit BIO was 31ST March, what should i do now ? I haven't got any SA email , nor any update on ECAS or MYCIC except the date of BIO shows March 5th, 2020 - March 6th 2030.

I see on this forum , everyone got SA email right after decision made status ..

Is this normal delay ? should i be concerned now ?

please help ...
normal