+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

dipu3002

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
I sent file may 1 Pcc medical done dec5 medical pass since that no response from NDVO still says in process background check says not applicable anybody same situation??

test20

Apr 28, 2019
Hi Experts ,

Just want to know if recently in India was asked for Cancer medical assessment report. My Mother had a history of cancer and this she informed it during her medical. Although she is fine now , She got a email yesterday to provide further medical assessment from an Oncologist , Our Oncologist says my mom is perfectly fine but he is not sure what evidence or report he need to provide us to submit for this assessment , Any help will be highly appreciated.

Reactions: Japy77

test20

Apr 28, 2019
Another one , sorry for bombarding questions here :)

Do we recieve a seperate letter for providing police clearance certificate ? I recieved a letter to sponsor, Biometric Letter and Medical Request letter last week., letter to sponsor has details for me to provide pcc for my parents , is this the document for PCC ?

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Experts ,

Just want to know if recently in India was asked for Cancer medical assessment report. My Mother had a history of cancer and this she informed it during her medical. Although she is fine now , She got a email yesterday to provide further medical assessment from an Oncologist , Our Oncologist says my mom is perfectly fine but he is not sure what evidence or report he need to provide us to submit for this assessment , Any help will be highly appreciated.
Would suggest the oncologist give medical history of your mother. What she was diagnosed with, when she was diagnosed, what treatment she received and for how long, when she was deemed in remission, what further tests/scans have been done and when and her future prognosis (Is this form of cancer likely to return based on statistics). Recent PET scan reports and/or blood tests would be good to include.

test20

Apr 28, 2019
Would suggest the oncologist give medical history of your mother. What she was diagnosed with, when she was diagnosed, what treatment she received and for how long, when she was deemed in remission, what further tests/scans have been done and when and her future prognosis (Is this form of cancer likely to return based on statistics).
Thanks for quick response , It there any format for it as my mother already took all such report during her medicals.

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi Experts ,

my dad had to go see a cardiologist due to heart issue history. He went to the same doctor who did the initial medical and then they referred him to a CIC certified cardiologist. I would suggest going back to the same doctor and they can do the required test and submit to CIC for review

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
my dad had to go see a cardiologist due to heart issue history. He went to the same doctor who did the initial medical and then they referred him to a CIC certified cardiologist. I would suggest going back to the same doctor and they can do the required test and submit to CIC for review
Cardiology referrals are a bit different because you will need current cardiac testing done. For history of cancer you just need previous records and most recent scans.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is taking good care of themselves.

I have a general question - does the immigration asks for applicants' resume for every application. If that is the case, could anyone please share a sample or a template as a guidance to what all needs to go in.
Since, amidst all these conditions the immigration things have slowed down. i was wondering if I could at least get the resumes ready.

Thank you

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Hi All

Any new updates?
Due to crona virus, no progress :rolleyes:
Officer can work from home and atleast move the file. Atleast we will get one good news. What you guys think ?

Thank you

RyanHuang

Mar 20, 2020
Hi All

Any new updates?
Due to crona virus, no progress :rolleyes:
Officer can work from home and atleast move the file. Atleast we will get one good news. What you guys think ?

Thank you
Hopefully. I haven't heard anything from CPC-Mississauga since Mar 4th which my case turned to DM2. Still waiting for PPC.