+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So i expect 6 months delay in processing my application and those application received after June 20 due this virus crisis.
Hopefully none of us will lose our jobs due to this, many restaurants and small businesses have shut down in BC.

Reactions: serious_cheese

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
It's apaling that with the current situation when everyone is worried about their loved one in here and their elderly parents back home, some low life people are arguing wheather PGP is a humanitarian program or not and it's pros and cons.

We are in a once in a lifetime crisis and the lockdown situation can go well into summer. Everyone pray for others and hope this will pass soon.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's apaling that with the current situation when everyone is worried about their loved one in here and their elderly parents back home, some low life people are arguing wheather PGP is a humanitarian program or not and it's pros and cons.

We are in a once in a lifetime crisis and the lockdown situation can go well into summer. Everyone pray for others and hope this will pass soon.
It is likely safer for parents to remain at home especially if they have little or no medical coverage. Most new policies will exclude covid 19. PGP and covid 19 are separate issues.

yangshi1990

Jun 26, 2019
Hey guys... I was just checking the tracker to see the recent PPR status changes... Any idea why it only took 2-3 days for some DM2 turns to PPR and took more than two weeks for some other cases? I'm wondering whether the COVID 19 situation here is changing the speed of VO processing...

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question, i received a request from NDVO to submit PCC, Passport Photos, original birth certificate of sponsor.

It says you can sed via mail or email, I am just wondering how can you send passport photos via email?

cece2016

Mar 8, 2016
Hi guys, my sponsorship application has been in processed since Jan 23. I am a bit worried why it is still in process. How long should I wait to contact CIC to look into the application?