+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Looking at the tracker : London medical office is not the fastest, additional test results received on Feb 14th and nothing on Ecas or CIC.....

RICKYSAINI

Apr 23, 2014
when did u get pcc request and how did u got jt ! i never received any pcc request but got medical request i think may be because of i had sent the pcc with my application upfront
It can be a reason. I just submitted when I got it in hands never requested.
they asked for one in your approval of Sponser letter.it mention to submit documents whatever not submited

RICKYSAINI

Apr 23, 2014
I would say not yet. Only when they have a PR card or at leat have signed CORP with CBSA officer. Anyway I would refer you to email IRCC for instruction.
@mohitmalhotr44
First of all congrats on getting successful completion of PR.
well i know your family must be super excited, but considering the global pandemic, i suggest not to travel.
My parents are home and I recommended them to stay home as well.
there is no place safer then home, traveling is risky.

As far as legality is concerned, i am not sure if they are considered as PR holder yet or not
First of all its very risky to travel
they can come under close relative because they still not PR , Visiter status change to PR when u cross border and signed by CBSA
whats the hurry man you are putting life on risk

deepi06

Jun 23, 2015
Hello people. Submitted PGP application June 24th last year. Reached Ottawa office June 25th. No AOR letter or email yet. Couldn't check online (ECAS) since I don't have any reference number to use. Is this possible? Anyone on the same boat?
I am in same boat! Did you hear anything?? It sure is a news I am waiting for specially with this coronavirus scare around us. Stay safe all!!

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
@robertp

Just an update:
I am May 28 applicant. My application is approved as per My CIC.

Passports sent on March 12 for stamping at VFS-Jalandhar and passports received after stamping on March 19.

Thanks everyone for contributing in this forum. It had been a great help for me.

Hopefully the evolving pandemic situation changes soon and life again goes back on track.

Tarandeep

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question, i received a request from NDVO to submit PCC, Passport Photos, original birth certificate of sponsor.

It says you can sed via mail or email, I am just wondering how can you send passport photos via email?

Thanks
Chintan

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Looking at the tracker : London medical office is not the fastest, additional test results received on Feb 14th and nothing on Ecas or CIC.....
What additional tests were you asked for from London VO?

I submitted my medicals at about the same time.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question, i received a request from NDVO to submit PCC, Passport Photos, original birth certificate of sponsor.

It says you can sed via mail or email, I am just wondering how can you send passport photos via email?

Thanks
Chintan
NDVO is working? when did you receive the email from NDVO.