19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
PPR to COPR New Delhi
Hi Guys, Just wanted to let everyone know who are submitting Passport to NDVO.
Usually it takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your Passport back with COPR.
Now a days that takes almost 20 business days and more in some cases.
Just make sure not to book tickets too advance until you get your passport back.

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
Hi,

my LVO is CPC-M, but my father received the additional information for daily activities from Delhi immigration, it is almost close to 4 months, there is no update on the file.
Should I request on the status to this email : delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca ?
or just wait.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
As ON extended the March break till April 5 and CPC M is in ON, it will slow down the process.
Well tbh March break shouldn't affect any offices/ (banks/ service canada offices are open) so CPC M should be regular.. however COVID situation can lessen the employees coming to offices which May or May not slow down the processings... lets keep fingers crossed..

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Well tbh March break shouldn't affect any offices/ (banks/ service canada offices are open) so CPC M should be regular.. however COVID situation can lessen the employees coming to offices which May or May not slow down the processings... lets keep fingers crossed..
March break was one wk, now school will be off 2 extra wks. It will definetly affecr CPC M and Ottawa

Saymandy

Jan 28, 2019
Is there anyone who have similar letter fromVO DELHI? I have received it today...

This refers to your( Applicant)application for admission to Canada.In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

1.Copy of original version of your sponsor, Guriqbal Singh's Birth certificate; Secondary school certificate copy and copies of all pages of his old [Indian] Passport. This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/26.

2. Police Clearance Certificate for you and your spouse. For information on how to apply for a police certificate, seewebsite:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/26.

3. Supplementary Information Form for Travels for you and your spouse declaring all travel undertaken. This form is also available on our website at the following address:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/26

(Date format is YYYY/MM DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Why they ask sponsor's passport copies of all pages.My husband got his citizenship after we have applied for this PGP.THANKS IN ADVANCE

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
They will collect sputum 3 continuously days and will repeat x-ray after 3 months. If everything is fine the results will be uploaded and you will see medical passed on mycic or medicals have been received on ecas. There is nothing you can do unless follow the instruction. Doctors will contact ircc u dont have to worry.
Thank you for your prompt response.

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
Is there anyone who have similar letter fromVO DELHI? I have received it today...

This refers to your( Applicant)application for admission to Canada.In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

1.Copy of original version of your sponsor, Guriqbal Singh's Birth certificate; Secondary school certificate copy and copies of all pages of his old [Indian] Passport. This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/26.

2. Police Clearance Certificate for you and your spouse. For information on how to apply for a police certificate, seewebsite:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/26.

3. Supplementary Information Form for Travels for you and your spouse declaring all travel undertaken. This form is also available on our website at the following address:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/26

(Date format is YYYY/MM DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Why they ask sponsor's passport copies of all pages.My husband got his citizenship after we have applied for this PGP.THANKS IN ADVANCE
Yes, they demanded same documents from me as well. As per my guess, on all my documents including passport and educational docs, i don't have my fathers surname but on my father's passport and other docs have surname.

Tc

Saymandy

Jan 28, 2019
Yes, they demanded same documents from me as well. As per my guess, on all my documents including passport and educational docs, i don't have my fathers surname but on my father's passport and other docs have surname.

Tc
Thanks for your reply. We have exact same situation but we had already submitted to Canada immigration with proofs like name change and school certificates and ration card with added surnames.

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
Thanks for your reply. We have exact same situation but we had already submitted to Canada immigration with proofs like name change and school certificates and ration card with added surnames.
Best is provide them what they need so not to delay the process if you don't have one, send them explanation letter or alternate doc if available.

Saymandy

Jan 28, 2019

Tc
I have one more question regarding sponsor"s passport all pages copies. Do we have to submit the recent old passport? My husband just got his Canadian passport.He had two Indian passport and oldest one is expired long time ago.

Can we just submit the latest passport copies?

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
I have one more question regarding sponsor"s passport all pages copies. Do we have to submit the recent old passport? My husband just got his Canadian passport.He had two Indian passport and oldest one is expired long time ago.

Can we just submit the latest passport copies?
As nothing is specified in the letter itself.
Provide them both if available or most recent one is fine