+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
If my parents are in Canada when they get their PPR, will they have to go back to India to submit their passport for visa stamping and COPR or can that be done here in Canada. I am sure the PPR would have instructions for the submission of passports in India. Any one any experience/ idea?

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
Reactions: serious_cheese

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys! This member name K0c4nbi3t just approached me and offering help for my case. Anybody has experience with the same? Sounds really nice, but asking for etransfer of $1000 right away.o_O
This is sad. Event if @K0c4nbi3t is a qualified immigration consultant (which no one is aware of) , this forum should be no place for solicitation. And asking upfront money before a service done is generally a symptom of scam.

@robertp

Last edited:

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone. I am new here and have question regarding flagpole.

I am sponsoring my parents and I plan to do the Flagpoling at the US border. I saw a few posts about not having US visa to do the Flagpoling. my concern is that all three of us actually have valid US visa, so the questions:

1. do we still get a Administrative Refusal when we have visa? Do we just tell the US officer that we are here to do the landing? Or do we get a "withdrawal of application of entry"? What's the difference?

2. I see a few posts saying there should be no negative impact on my parents if they are doing the flagpole landing. But how about me? I am already a PR and I have valid visa, and I am only doing the flagpole in order to accompany my parents. Does it have negative impact on my visa and our future entries into the states?

Thanks
As you have US visa, there is no need to admin refusal..just go to the other side and come back.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
If my parents are in Canada when they get their PPR, will they have to go back to India to submit their passport for visa stamping and COPR or can that be done here in Canada. I am sure the PPR would have instructions for the submission of passports in India. Any one any experience/ idea?
You can submit it to Ottawa.

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
hey guys..
my app received in ottawa on May 22nd. and my first DM made on oct 31 and last update on Nov 19 for medical passed.
I sent all documents requested to Missuaga office in Nov. In feb 4 they reply on my webform that all documents received and my application is In Process and they will let me know once decision is made.
I requested GCMS notes but they hold my request till April 15.
I am not sure what's going on with my file. Almost all may 22nd users got PPR by now and I am stuck waiting for DM.
Do I need to worry or all is well for now
I’m also may 22 applicant and stuck with IME :(

Reactions: skFSW

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
no they can submit in canada

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
This is sad. Event if @K0c4nbi3t is a qualified immigration consultant (which no one is aware of) , this forum should be no place for solicitation. And asking upfront money before a service done is generally a symptom of scam.

@robertp
Well, his case will access by an certified consultant, how is scam? $200 is nonrefundable and $800 is refunded to access whole applicantion.
I did deposit for my consultant under company name. There is no problem.

Rohit Juneja

Mar 5, 2020
Hello All,

I am new to this Forum. i have a question and would like a little help on this.

I got invited to submit the application for my mother which i did in June,2019. After that i received an email on Nov 5th to submit the IMM 5669 with hand written signature which i did on Nov 11th. but after that i have not received any email not even AOR or any kind of acceptance.

When i call CIC they dont have any information on it and are saying that wait for AOR.

is there someone else in the same situation as i am? is there anything i can do ?

Thanks