+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Hi Everyone, I received a letter from cic and they requested me to submit my Aadhaar card, Voter id card and school certificates to prove my relationship with a principal applicant (which is my mom).

I don't have Aadhaar card but I do have a voter Id card and school certificates from India. In order to get an Aadhaar card, I need to go to India. They mentioned in the letter that these documents are deemed required. What should I do? Please advise.

Thank you in advance!!

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Hi.

I have applied for my Parents PR and AOR Received date on my file is 13th june 2020.

I can see the file is in In Process for both Sponsor and PR Application in my ECAS from January 20,2020.

However there is no update after that ? Is anybody else in the same boat as me ?
Same for me. June 13 AOR and In process from Jan 20

Reactions: montu5742

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Same for me. June 13 AOR and In process from Jan 20
Glad that I am not the only one.
I am curious as to why they are taking so much longer though. Hoping to get something soon.
My parents was here when I applied for their PR so I am not sure If I get BioMetrics Request or not.
They went back to home country in Dec 2019 and came back again in Feb 2020 first week. Fingers Crossed

Maddy1041

Jan 30, 2020
Hi.

I have applied for my Parents PR and AOR Received date on my file is 20th june 2019

I can see the file is in " Application Received" for both Sponsor and PR Application in my ECAS.

However there is no update after that ?
What you suggest, wait is only the option or can we can someone ?

Looking for an advice...

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi.

I have applied for my Parents PR and AOR Received date on my file is 20th june 2019

I can see the file is in " Application Received" for both Sponsor and PR Application in my ECAS.

However there is no update after that ?
What you suggest, wait is only the option or can we can someone ?

Looking for an advice...
I think wait and watch is the only thing we can do over here.

If any other members in this forum has other thoughts feel free to share ?

sourav987

Star Member
Sep 28, 2010
Hi Everyone, I received a letter from cic and they requested me to submit my Aadhaar card, Voter id card and school certificates to prove my relationship with a principal applicant (which is my mom).

I don't have Aadhaar card but I do have a voter Id card and school certificates from India. In order to get an Aadhaar card, I need to go to India. They mentioned in the letter that these documents are deemed required. What should I do? Please advise.

Thank you in advance!!

I was asked to submit exactly same documents. I dont have Aadhar card too. I wrote an explanation letter (not possible to visit India for Aadhar card :( now ) and sent them. now waiting.

Reactions: yashbabrah

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi

I got the pre-arrival services letter today morning in my inbox . Just checked e-cas , it says Decision Made for Principal applicant . I hope it's good news . I received 5th line update ( medical received ) about 2 weeks back and now this.

Any idea how long it takes to get PPR after DM ? My visa office is NDVO, Line 421 in tracker

Reactions: serious_cheese

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys,

Need an advice.
I recieved a medical exam request on 22 on January which I must complete within 15 days. We completed it on 27th of January and doctor said that everything was uploaded in 2 days. I scan and sent a receipt together with IME form.icalled next day and cic agent confirmed that everything is uploaded to my file.
I called every 3 day and every agent told me "just wait"
Anyway, today, I got a message from IRCC :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your medical examination results were not received by the responsible office yet.

If you would like to send them to us again, we invite you to:

• Fill out the IRCC Web form and include your documents. It will be our pleasure to forward them to the office processing your file, or
  • Send them by mail to the responsible office.
Does it mean that doctor never send anything??
Thanks

Quinn331

Feb 11, 2020
Hi

I got the pre-arrival services letter today morning in my inbox . Just checked e-cas , it says Decision Made for Principal applicant . I hope it's good news . I received 5th line update ( medical received ) about 2 weeks back and now this.

Any idea how long it takes to get PPR after DM ? My visa office is NDVO, Line 421 in tracker
it depends. I got my DM and pre-arrival 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting. Good luck

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Hi guys,

Need an advice.
I recieved a medical exam request on 22 on January which I must complete within 15 days. We completed it on 27th of January and doctor said that everything was uploaded in 2 days. I scan and sent a receipt together with IME form.icalled next day and cic agent confirmed that everything is uploaded to my file.
I called every 3 day and every agent told me "just wait"
Anyway, today, I got a message from IRCC :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your medical examination results were not received by the responsible office yet.

If you would like to send them to us again, we invite you to:

• Fill out the IRCC Web form and include your documents. It will be our pleasure to forward them to the office processing your file, or
  • Send them by mail to the responsible office.
Does it mean that doctor never send anything??
Thanks
I don’t think that the doctor won’t have sent the results. For my parents, the doctor submitted the results on Feb 7th but still in my cic there is nothing. I called another day to ask and the agent said its quite normal and she does not see results as received but it may have been received but not reviewed.

roy_5210

May 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Hi

I got Pre-arrival letter on Feb 19 and also DM for PA, I am still waiting. My Visa office is Mississauga.