+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Lhay

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Good morning to all,

We have battled with my father medical examination that's why I haven't update my line. We just finished everything last week, the status of my parents was updated last February 13, 2020 (You passed the Medical Exam). What is that mean? We're done or just means we submitted?

To share the info to everyone, as per medical exam initial report, he has a small scar on his lungs and we need to undergo special test CTScan which cost me a lot plus the high blood pressure which we just found in here (lots of different laboratory was requested by the physician). He never see a doctor of his entire life, so every time we see a doctor his nervous system really trigger his blood pressure to be high.

Please update my info seniors and expert adviser......

Reactions: serious_cheese

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Good morning to all,

We have battled with my father medical examination that's why I haven't update my line. We just finished everything last week, the status of my parents was updated last February 13, 2020 (You passed the Medical Exam). What is that mean? We're done or just means we submitted?

To share the info to everyone, as per medical exam initial report, he has a small scar on his lungs and we need to undergo special test CTScan which cost me a lot plus the high blood pressure which we just found in here (lots of different laboratory was requested by the physician). He never see a doctor of his entire life, so every time we see a doctor his nervous system really trigger his blood pressure to be high.

Please update my info seniors and expert adviser......
You passed the medical exam. Next step is DM2 for PA.

Reactions: serious_cheese

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi Rob,

My parents are in India. My VO is Delhi as per SA letter received. Client Application Status for PR Application Status was " IN PROCESS". However i just checked now and status has been changed to "Application Received again. Could you please help me to answer this why they changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED?

Thanks
Manish

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Rob,

My parents are in India. My VO is Delhi as per SA letter received. Client Application Status for PR Application Status was " IN PROCESS". However i just checked now and status has been changed to "Application Received again. Could you please help me to answer this why they changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED?

Thanks
Manish
your PR file move from CPC-M to NDVO and waiting for In process from NDVO.
it is normal that Ecas status revert back ones Local VO change. you will get new In Process date from NDVO ones they start processing your PR application.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
your PR file move from CPC-M to NDVO and waiting for In process from NDVO.
it is normal that Ecas status revert back ones Local VO change. you will get new In Process date from NDVO ones they start processing your PR application.
My file was transferred to NDVO on 29 Nov and it changed from In Process to Application Received. It's still the same.