+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
  1. NDVO status
  2. Local VO timeline
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province:SK
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: MAY 15/2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): June 20/2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Decision Made
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. In process
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office : New Delhi
  • Biometric request :Feb 3/2020
  • MyCIC update: Feb 3/2020
  • IME request date : Feb 3/2020
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date : Feb 3/2020
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Mayrose1761

May 23, 2019
Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations where you cannot return to the clinic where you did your initial IME, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations in any city or country (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location, the original panel physician is no longer available, traveling to the original location is difficult at this time.

If you do decide to go to a different panel physician for additional information you will need to present them with this letter as it contains important information that the Panel Physician will need to access your initial Immigration Medical Examination (IME). Please do not redo a new IME.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request. We always recommend that you contact the clinic prior to your visit to confirm their operating hours and any specific requirements for this follow-up.

Kind regards,

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila
Embassy of Canada Manila

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. Please send your email inquiries to the visa office inquiry mailbox found in the website.

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over

what is this for? they just done sputum test..and i got email to my LVO .
Contact the clinic where you took the initial exam and inform them about the letter. They'll tell you what further test is required. We also received the same letter and the clinic told me it's another Xray that will be done 3months after the initial xray.

Reactions: kulb and Chikki24

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Hey Guys Is it ok to do landing at Coutts me being with parents (I hold a Canadian Passport), they do not have a driving license. please let me know
Hey Guys we called the cic number and they are telling us to send an email for appointment , saying that they will reply in 30 days
How many days does it take to do landing at Harry Hays Calgary ?
The other option is to drive up to border, it’s a 340 km drive

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
Hi All,

Application DATE June 12 2019
Biometrics received : Jan 28 2020
Medicals Received : Feb 3 2020
PCC sent Feb 12 2020

My question is will there be any confirmation that the PCC have been recieved or do we see it similar way as medical got update online.

Please let me know if anyone from same timeline got any pcc request or anything further that what my application.

Reactions: serious_cheese

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hey Guys we called the cic number and they are telling us to send an email for appointment , saying that they will reply in 30 days
How many days does it take to do landing at Harry Hays Calgary ?
The other option is to drive up to border, it’s a 340 km drive
It can take up to 30 days for Harry Hays to get in touch just to arrange the appointment. Because we didn't want to wait we took a day trip to Coutts, it was about a 2 hours 40 mins drive each way.

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
It has never asked to fill for 60 yrs. Look at it carefully. Since 18 yrs old or past 10 yrs whichever comes first. For example:
1. My sister born in 1998. She is 22 yrs old. So she has to fill for the past 10 yrs
2. My mom 62 yrs old. She passed 18 yrs old long time ago. She just needs to fill last 10 yrs.
If they actually asked pls share if u could. Maybe your parents have worked or done something relating to political jobs??

Thanks for your reply,

However, the lines mentioned in the request is like below:

.... provide your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 to the present with out any gap in time. Disregard the instruction on the form which ask for only 10 years of details.
:-(

Feb 17, 2020
Hello all,

I want to share my heart breaking news here to everyone.

I got the invitation to apply for my parents(Mother and Father) Pr in last year May. I have applied on middle of June.

On Nov 5th, I have received a email from CIC Stating that "Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item is missing or incomplete.

IMM5669(Principal Applicant and Dependent)

I have competed the application with hand signed signature (With Both Parents signature)- Which is the only missing thing from the initial package and I have sent email to CIC to the valid email address which they have mentioned in the missing documents email on Nov 20th.

I have recieved the complete package in mail on Feb 14th

Summary of the letter in the Mail
-------------------------------------------
"Your application is incomplete and does not meet the requirements for processing"

"Regulation 12 of IRPA States: "If the requiremenrs of section 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant"

Consequently, Your application will not be processed or be put in queue for processing under the PGP Cap for 2019.

Note- I have checked the sent email for the pending documents again. Email sent to valid cic email address.

I am not sure why i received this now . My whole family is in deep shock and literally i got tears after seeing the returned mail package.I will call CIC tommorow morning and get more details

Seniors/ Peers ----> Please tell me what i have to do now, Which direction i have to go

Reaching out to MP or Lawyer will help me?

Seniors---> Please Help me out .Please Provide your thoughts

Thanks
Kalyani

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hello all,

I got the invitation to apply for my parents(Mother and Father) Pr in last year May. I have applied on middle of June.

On Nov 5th, I have received a email from CIC Stating that "Your application does not meet the requirements for processing as the following item is missing or incomplete.

I have competed the application with hand signed signature (With Both Parents signature)- Which is the only missing thing from the initial package and I have sent email to CIC to the valid email address which they have mentioned in the missing documents email on Nov 20th.

"Your application is incomplete and does not meet the requirements for processing"

"Regulation 12 of IRPA States: "If the requiremenrs of section 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant"

Consequently, Your application will not be processed or be put in queue for processing under the PGP Cap for 2019.

Note- I have checked the sent email for the pending documents again. Email sent to valid cic email address.

I am not sure why i received this now . My whole family is in deep shock and literally i got tears after seeing the returned mail package.I will call CIC tommorow morning and get more details

Seniors/ Peers ----> Please tell me what i have to do now, Which direction i have to go

Thanks
Kalyani

Hi Kalyani,
I understand your situation, getting our parents here is a dream we all have. I say don't get dis-heart there must be a way to resolve this issue.
Questions in my mind, was your application linked in ECAS ? were you able to see updates there?

mah1945

Feb 17, 2020
Hi All.....Applied for PR for my Mom (Parent Sponsorship in 2019 May) Received a letter asking for US and PR Police Clearance and the office has given only 30 days time. Can we ask for extension of time as FBI Clearance itself is around 4 Weeks. Also has anybody applied for Police Certificate from Puerto Rico...If so can you please help share some thoughts as my Mother was a Visitor in Puerto Rico when I lived there and does not have SSN or DL from Puerto Rico...

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
It can take up to 30 days for Harry Hays to get in touch just to arrange the appointment. Because we didn't want to wait we took a day trip to Coutts, it was about a 2 hours 40 mins drive each way.
Thanks for the reply would I be allowed to go with my parents as I would be driving
And did you try booking with Harry Hays
When I was a pr I did my landing at coutts and they asked me why I didn’t book an appointment in Calgary , would my going again be a factor ?

Last edited:

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Did you
Hello all,

Thanks
Kalyani
@robertp @bdidol @serious_cheese
As I mentioned previous replied. If IRCC received your application incomplete after Jan 01,20. It will be returned and the spot will removed as well, the law just signed in Dec 2019 and effective in Jan 20. For applicants have not received AOR yet. It would be a 50/50 game as well.
@Kalyani_Parents Pr pls check a few days ago a member here mentioned same thing. A few pages before

Reactions: serious_cheese

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello all,

Thanks
Kalyani
what was your ecas status showing ? was it showing In - Process ? or just application recieved ?

Feb 17, 2020
Hi Kalyani,
I understand your situation, getting our parents here is a dream we all have. I say don't get dis-heart there must be a way to resolve this issue.
Questions in my mind, was your application linked in ECAS ? were you able to see updates there?
Thanks for the response.My Application was not linked in the ecas.