+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to send my Dads PP for stamping, still confused which postal Address is correct. Reply Appreciated. Thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I got the same letter on Jan. 14, and after that is silence as well.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Hi Guys,

My parents applied for PCC at PSK Gurgaon, India. The officials told my parents that the PCC will be issued post police verification. Has the process changed? When I applied for it 5 years ago, I got it the same day. Does anyone know how long does it take for police verification and then issuing the certificate?

Thanks all
Cheers

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
So hard not to make a joke on that ;)
Thanks for your informative reply, step into other shoes and how important is the last stage and there is no harm in cross checking who have already done it. I believe everybody in this forum agrees with me to confirm if they have any doubts about it and we are here to help each other. Senior Members please advise.

Thanks

Reactions: ankz001

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys,

My parents applied for PCC at PSK Gurgaon, India. The officials told my parents that the PCC will be issued post police verification. Has the process changed? When I applied for it 5 years ago, I got it the same day. Does anyone know how long does it take for police verification and then issuing the certificate?

Thanks all
Cheers
If police verification is required, then it may take up-to 1 month. Indian PCC is issued after physical police visit to your address and a positive report.

Is Police Verification Required for PCC?
Police verification is required if your current residence address is different than what is written in your current valid passport.

1. If your first passport was issued on 1 Jan, 2005 and you apply for certificate in 2012.
    You are currently residing at the same address as in current passport, then you are issued the PCC on the same day of appointment in passport office, without any new police verification.
  2. If your first passport was issued on 1 Jan, 2005 and was renewed on 1 Jan, 2015 with the same Indian address, then applying PCC any time until 31 Dec 2017 will not trigger any new Police verification.
    If you apply for PCC anytime after 1 Jan, 2018, there will be a physical police verification required, even if you have been staying at the same address.
    Police verification is valid for a period of 13 years, after which, a new one is required.

yuz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Transfer to Local VO and they started In process from Feb 11 2020 .
Call CIC to get your Local VO name for PR file. sometime CIC send email for Local VO transfer. I think you will soon get DM status for PR.
I just called IRCC, they said my file is still in Mississauga.....
Well, at least good to know that they are progressing.

Reactions: robertp

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
hi everyone,

my parents did their biometric in VAC office, do I need to send their copy to CIC or they will do it directly.

thanks,

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for your informative reply, step into other shoes and how important is the last stage and there is no harm in cross checking who have already done it. I believe everybody in this forum agrees with me to confirm if they have any doubts about it and we are here to help each other. Senior Members please advise.

Thanks
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the joke was about the "PP". Read it out loud, it was kind of funny.

Reactions: serious_cheese

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
I assume that you, guys, got second AOR from London at least within 3-4 weeks after you got SA letter.
I got AOR from london next day of SA.
Few never got AOR from london.
And few got AOR from london after 20 to 30 days of their file transfer.