+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

SS.Inder

Jul 24, 2019
No need to worry. Dec 2 wasn't that long ago, just be patient. I was in process Sep 9 and only received biometrics today.
Thats great!
You finally got it after a long wait.

It takes really long time for some applications for DM while some cases get DM withing a week.
I think every case is different and as you said i will wait for the DM on sponsership app.
Thanks for your input

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
my mum says that they got a text message from VFS Global Singapore that their passports are ready for pickup.

I guess the next step is to do their landing.

Question. With regards to the requirement to maintain the LICO amounts during tax filing, how long does one need to do that? All the way till the parents do their landing? Beyond that?

The reason why I ask is I pay myself a salary from my corporation. And I don't need the money for my living. I would prefer to keep my money earned in my corporation. Any income I pay to myself is subject to income taxes. Hence the less I pay myself the less personal income taxes I pay.

Wonder how long I need to maintain the line 150 on my T1 for the purposes of sponsoring my parents.

Newb

Oct 5, 2017
Does PPR letter specify which office they want you to send passport to? Can one send passport to any office for visa? For example can my parents fly to Canada and send passport to Mississauga office?
Hi,
Those who got PPR request can advise on this.....

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,
My parents passed their medical exam on December 12 and no update after that. Sent the police clearanceand Cv/ resume as well.
Any idea until what time we can expect next step. Thank you.

Reactions: serious_cheese

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Question about biometrics, my inlaw took her biometrics for a visitor visa, now I can see it in her PR application, that means she doesn't need to do it again?

sdhaliwal1984

May 24, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please update the tracker for sdhaliwal1984 Line 434.
Ecas status started showing Decision Made for sponsor on Feb 5th 2020. But, I haven't received correspondence yet.

Can you please advise when can I expect correspondence from them as they have updated the status but haven't sent me many letter. Is it normal?

Reactions: serious_cheese

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
my mum says that they got a text message from VFS Global Singapore that their passports are ready for pickup.

I guess the next step is to do their landing.

Question. With regards to the requirement to maintain the LICO amounts during tax filing, how long does one need to do that? All the way till the parents do their landing? Beyond that?

The reason why I ask is I pay myself a salary from my corporation. And I don't need the money for my living. I would prefer to keep my money earned in my corporation. Any income I pay to myself is subject to income taxes. Hence the less I pay myself the less personal income taxes I pay.

Wonder how long I need to maintain the line 150 on my T1 for the purposes of sponsoring my parents.
Since they officially became PR this also means landed successfully. Got visa does not mean the applicant is permanent residency until they landed

Reactions: nayr69sg