+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Adanac19

Oct 12, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew pls update info in tracker, Biometrics Enrollment : Jan 20th, Medical Exam passed: Jan 27th. Just received PCC, going to email it with the CV and travel history. Do anyone have a suggested format for CV? my mom was a homemaker all her life.
  • Line # in tracker: 574
  • Sponsored People:Mom
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:India
  • Sponsor Province:ON
  • Invitations Receive Date:Apr 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:Jun 11, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE):Oct 11,2020
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Decision Made
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.In Process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Dec 31 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: Jan 14 2020
  • Local Visa Office: CPC-Mississauga
  • Biometric request :Jan 06,2020
  • MyCIC update:In Process
  • IME request :Jan 09, 2020
  • PCC request:Jan 14
  • Additional document / travel history request date :Jan 14
  • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
[/QUOTE]
Hello
Can anyone help me on this? Or ran into similar situation?

Thanks
What do you mean by final landing request. Didn't your parent receive PR visa stamped with COPR? Your parents have to land anytime before the expiry date of PR visa. Never heard of final landing request.
@bdidol

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

What do you mean by final landing request. Didn't your parent receive PR visa stamped with COPR? Your parents have to land anytime before the expiry date of PR visa. Never heard of final landing request.
@bdidol[/QUOTE]
Their parents are in Canada and will do an inland office landing rather than flagpolling. There is a waiting to get an appointment for that.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi,
My mom was born in Burma to Indian parents. And Indian consulate in burma registered her birth after 6 months and gave a birth certificate. So as per country specific requirements she has to submit 5th grade and secondary school certificate and voters card. But my mom has only bachelor degree certificates and voter and Aadhar card.
She is US green card holder since 10 years and resides in US.
Send what you have and provide a detail explanation letter about:

- clarifying the late registration
- explain why the school certificates are missing
- explain what you are providing

Reactions: GameChanger

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Seen a Ghost Update in mycic account..Application Status: Updated..Hope to see DM-PA soon
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello
Can anyone help me on this? Or ran into similar situation?

Thanks
Also you are not in the tracker:

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Sponsored People:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi guys,

I asked to submit additional document

1- ” travel history 5562 ”for principal and all dependents”; in the form there is table for principal applicant and under that for his spouse and dependents.

My question: is it enough to fill one form for both parents and dependent Or I have to fill 3 forms?

2- they asked to submit ”5669 Schedule A ”form for who they didn't submit, as I submitted ”Schedule A ”for parents but not for my sister, should I submit only for my sister or for all my parents and sister?

Thanks
Ans 1: 1 form only
Ans 2: yes (for your sister only)

• Sponsored People:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
1) The online account status is sometimes incorrect/delayed. Did you see any messages when you scroll down on the account page?
2) They will send to the email address provided on the application (Generic application form for PA I believe). Whichever email address was provided while filling in the application form will receive all communication
3) Consult the google sheet in this forum for an estimate timeline
4) Give the call center a call to find out more if you still feel uneasy

thank you very much
in laws file is in DELHI,even though they are here in canada.
tracking sheet times varies with applicants.
i saw some got after month they submitted medical.ours is over a month now.

navin1207

Mar 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My parents AOR letter stats he following. i did not submit the IMM5476 with the application. Do I have to submit this IMM5476 for sure,
Please suggest

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if
the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or
lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a
representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all
correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:

 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the
sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476
was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing;
and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to
appoint a paid or unpaid representative;

Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s
email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this
representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My parents AOR letter stats he following. i did not submit the IMM5476 with the application. Do I have to submit this IMM5476 for sure,
Please suggest

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if
the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or
lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a
representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all
correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:

 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the
sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476
was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing;
and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to
appoint a paid or unpaid representative;

Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s
email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this
representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.
It's not mandatory