+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

BeingRamy

Jun 20, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I submitted the application in June and was received in Ottawa on Jun 24. IRCC requested to fill IMM 5406 in October and submitted via email on October 31.

Since then I haven't received any communication from IRCC and not I have received any AOR. Is this normal? is anyone else in the same situation?

naturn

Sep 28, 2019
She really nervous yesterday her bp was high and never get low even take medicine already .. the doctor says do cardio because her heart beat was palpitating very fast ..
Give her drumstick leaves juice or soup. her people will normalize.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Everyone,

I submitted the application in June and was received in Ottawa on Jun 24. IRCC requested to fill IMM 5406 in October and submitted via email on October 31.

Since then I haven't received any communication from IRCC and not I have received any AOR. Is this normal? is anyone else in the same situation?
Normal,

Please share your timeline : user waiting for Ecas available

tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Can we resend now/where/how? The letter doesn't say we can re apply. Plz see attached letter

There is the link. Attention all applicant. It appears that if an applicant was unable to submit all required documents to be considered as a complete package and returned after Jan 01,2020. You spot will be removed and reapply this year.
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2020/2020-01-11/html/notice-avis-eng.html#ne1
@YULIA-2016 @serious_cheese @robertp @laxsun
Please leave your advices

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hi we applied for PGP 2019. We were asked to submit parents marriage certificate, if not available anything supporting document proves the relation between primary applicant (father) and dependent (mother). They gave us 30 days. We submitted an affidavit declaring they are married, notarized by a lawyer in India. Also submitted their India passports where its mentioned spousal name (each other). For us it took little over 30 days to get actual marriage certificate, so we submitted supporting documents with in 30 days. After 30th day, we submitted actual marriage certificate also.
Yesterday our application got returned, saying incomplete application. Not sure if we can apply for review?

We submitted supporting documents with in 30 days. Why did they returned? Any help is appreciated.
What was your application date? Did you get any AOR and Sponser Approval ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
There is the link. Attention all applicant. It appears that if an applicant was unable to submit all required documents to be considered as a complete package and returned after Jan 01,2020. You spot will be removed and reapply this year.
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2020/2020-01-11/html/notice-avis-eng.html#ne1
@YULIA-2016 @serious_cheese @robertp @laxsun
Please leave your advices
link is more for PGP-2020.

I dont have more details about @yempip BUT Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. document requested by CIC not submitted within time period nor Applicant contacted for delay reason.

CIC issue Temp file # XF and request missing document. @yempip please contact CIC and ask if you can resend again with Temp file # as a PGP-2019 Applicant.

@bdidol

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
@kunalap @krsna05 @salomi24 @GBH

Hey Guys,

IRCC demands birth and marriage certificate mandatorily as additional documents. I see that you also had didn't have these certificates. How did you finally manage it? Did you just submit an affidavit or did you get these certificates made?

I'm from India.

@robertp: tagging you in case you know the answer.

Thanks guys

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@kunalap @krsna05 @salomi24 @GBH

Hey Guys,

IRCC demands birth and marriage certificate mandatorily as additional documents. I see that you also had didn't have these certificates. How did you finally manage it? Did you just submit an affidavit or did you get these certificates made?

I'm from India.

@robertp: tagging you in case you know the answer.

Thanks guys
submit affidavit of birth
"An affidavit for date of birth or a date of birth affidavit is used when a deponent (the person in whose name the affidavit is) wishes to declare his date of birth in case he lacks a birth certificate."