+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sekhar_bs

Jan 10, 2016
Hi All,
Got Biometric request for my parents yesterday after 3 months of application receipt. Can they do PCC & travel details proactively and send it through webform?
Does it help in reducing processing time?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
@Robert.Wilton

Can you be more specific? Sorry...
Really don't have idea...
Is this where I should go?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

It's asking for Identification Type and Identification Number...
I tried using my receipt number IMM 5401, typed in the receipt number, entered my Name, birthdate and birthplace, hit continue and it says "no record found". What does that mean? They haven't open the file? But it reached their office June 25 according to UPS. I've been waiting for almost 7 months now, not even AoR letter I receive.
If the file delivered correct address and not further actions till now. Based on my exp, i would say its good news, not missing any thing and AOR will be issued together with others applications

Reactions: arnagpaoa

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi All,
Got Biometric request for my parents yesterday after 3 months of application receipt. Can they do PCC & travel details proactively and send it through webform?
It may move the file faster, but will not reduce the overall processing time.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi All,
is your Ecas updated to Decision made today? yes you can submit proactively through webform.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hello everyone

my mom went to the emergency room yesterday as she didn’t feel good. They did ct scan and didn’t find anything life threatening, however they said they found stones in her kidney and gall bladder. They said the stones are not moving and it means it’s good.
My mom knew about those stones as there were there for years.

My question is if my mom's condition is admissible for Canada parent and grand parent program or her application will be refused?

thanks

Reactions: mmmmci

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
86 out of 763 (11.3%) have got PPR. Can we assume around 11% of 26,000 invitees already got PPR in seven months. That looks good progress.

Reactions: calgary17

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
ECAS status is still In-Process as of now
are you checking Sponsorship Application status or PR application status? make sure you check Sponsorship Application status. normally your Sponsorship Application status will update to Decision made after Bio request.
You got Bio request Jan 23.
Jan 24 your Sponsorship Application suppose to update from In process to DM.

drRani

May 7, 2015
If someone can share their invitation letter for supervisa here please. Will help me figure out what to write. Its for my mother.