+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
@Mesad

I sent something like this using webform. Also called CIC and they sent it for me too.

my parents have lose/disappearing fingerprint. My parents' fingerprints also do not work at the local bank (which told them it uses new IDEMIA/MORPHO devices made in France). These devices capture 90% of the people fingerprints and unfortunately my parents fall within the 10%. Also I checked with the vac centre in dubai (where they did the original fingerprint ) and the vac centre informed me that they never had this issue, hence it must be lose fingerprints for both my father and mother. I appreciate if you can accept the current fingerprints with the existing quality considering the above possible cause and also that there is no vac centre in XXXX country/province hence it is not just a matter of the bio fee but the travel difficulties and fees. If not can you pls kindly extend the deadline as the request was only sent to mycic account and I missed it"
Hi,
I came across the same issue. What is the title you put for letter of explanation?

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019
as per latest update your PR file transfer from CPC-M to Local VO. and Local VO start processing PR file from Jan. 23, 2020 .
Thanks robert, how do I know where my Local VO is? My PIL are both in Canada (Toronto) currently, does it make sense for them to transfer their files out at this point? Sorry about all the questions!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks robert, how do I know where my Local VO is? My PIL are both in Canada (Toronto) currently, does it make sense for them to transfer their files out at this point? Sorry about all the questions!
Hong Kong. you can call CIC to get your Local VO .
not only you. few other applicant in tracker also reported that file transfer from CPC-M just before DM(PR).

Check column AO in tracker and search "Transfer" to get list of applicant who's file transfer from CPC-M.
few applicant got email notification for file transfer ( not All)

Reactions: mia1588

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019
Hong Kong. you can call CIC to get your Local VO .
not only you. few other applicant in tracker also reported that file transfer from CPC-M just before DM(PR).

Check column AO in tracker and search "Transfer" to get list of applicant who's file transfer from CPC-M.
Thank you robert!! Good to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully this doesn't delay the progress too much. Many thanks again!

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
I haven't received any reply however I see "action required " converted to "submitted " but still under detail it says "We require your finger prints"
Although in my case it still shows action required and under details it says "We have not received fingerprints, check request letter below" I called IRCC, the agent told me do not worry IRCC has received the fingerprints.

canbest

Oct 27, 2014
Finally got PPR email yesterday. Need to send email to CPP Ottawa office to get instructions of submitting passports to VFS outside Canada. So far no reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. Will I get automatic acknowledgement email ? How many days will Ottawa reply me?
Doesn't the PPR letter provide both options already? Mine contains both options, submit in Canada or submit outside Canada (vfs).

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014