+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hi,

Not sure if anyone came across similar situation like this:

In IM5562 form,

Question for the last 10 years my parents have two passport in that duration:
do i need to submit their old passport copies in which they traveled.

example: mother passport from 2015 and travel is from 2010-2020, 2012 travelling is on old passport. do i submit copies of both passport??

Father just renewed passport in 2019- travelling is from old passport. do i submit both passport copies?

TIA

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Yes, I noticed your file, you were one of the lucky ones. Congratulations! Hopefully there will be some movement on mine soon :) But all in all I'm just glad we got in, since things are uncertain for this year.
Thanks! You'll get there soon. All the best!

allwaiter

Apr 4, 2017
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Please update line 152 - allwaiter

on Jan 17 below was received:
Medical request
PCC
travel history

I also have a question from all on the travel history part, below is the exact copy of the letter, sent to my father as PA:
Ø > Travel History: Please complete the following forms as listed below for you. Use the most recent version of the forms available here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

- (IMM 0008) Generic Application form for Canada - for your spouse and your children

- (IMM 5562) Supplementary Information – Your Travels- for yourself, your spouse and your children

My father (PA) filled IMM 0008 once we applied, and the form has all the information of spouse and children. Do you think he should redo the form and resubmit? or should we fill it out for my mom and siblings separately? I tried to do it separately but it seems like the form is for PA, so when I put the correct number of people in the application for my sibling forms but then not add a dependent the form won't validate. Any experience with this request?

I have a similar question regarding the IMM 5562, the form specifically mentions just PA should fill it up, and there is room to fill info for dependants , should I do it for my mom and siblings separately?

One last question, I see others are talking about passport copies when they talk about form IMM 5562. we haven't been asked for passport copies, do we still need to provide it? or the form alone is enough?

Thank you all for your support, and good luck to all of us :)

Reactions: robertp

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp .. please update.. GOT BIO REQUEST Letter today 21.01.2020....

a quick question.. it says we have 30 days untill FEB 21 2020 to complete this biometrics... my parents are in a city in INDIA which doesnt have VISA APPLICATION CENTRE and they have to travel for this... Should i wait for MEDICALS Letter? what is the past experiences of people ? i dont want them to travel TWICE for each purposes... thank you in advance... ECAS still says IP for both PA & SA

Reactions: laxsun

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp .. please update.. GOT BIO REQUEST Letter today 21.01.2020....

a quick question.. it says we have 30 days untill FEB 21 2020 to complete this biometrics... my parents are in a city in INDIA which doesnt have VISA APPLICATION CENTRE and they have to travel for this... Should i wait for MEDICALS Letter? what is the past experiences of people ? i dont want them to travel TWICE for each purposes... thank you in advance... ECAS still says IP for both PA & SA
do not wait for medical. submit what CIC ask for now.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I understand that all the documents can be sent via email or web form. How about photos?

They did not ask for courier or VFS but since there were photos I decided to send it through courier. Below is the content of request letter:

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High
Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required.
You may submit scanned copies by e-mail at DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India
Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca Website: www.india.gc.ca

-Thank You
Photos? At this stage? hmmmm
I would submit photos through VFS.