+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Rahul198804

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone from punjab submitted passport at Jalandhar VFS ? Does Your VFS tracking says ‘Your processed passport has been transfer to chandigarh visa office’? Should not it say Delhi instead ? Thanks in advance

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Not a problem...advice them in each e-mail about what your'e sending and what you will send:

exampled: Email 1/3 - CV -- Email 3/3 - PCC
well I haven't given part indication in each email, I think after submitting total documents I will inform them through webform that now my documents are complete , also giving then list of documents sent though email with dates when email were sent.....is that fine @bdidol
further is it ok that if I don't send pcc proactively (for usa; spent time for six and half months in two visits, and as you said in previous mail that its unlikely that they will ask pcc for this) and send it if they ask in additional documents. thanks for you input.

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question that I hope someone can help me answer. I am replying to a letter explaining about the financial evaluation form that I had submitted earlier. I am refilling a new form and sign on today's date. My intention is to submit my new form (signed today) and a copy of my original form that was submitted before to better explain my letter of clarification. However, I cannot remember the date that I signed in the original form. Should i leave the date out of the copy of the original form or should i sign the same date as my new form?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi everyone, I have a question that I hope someone can help me answer. I am replying to a letter explaining about the financial evaluation form that I had submitted earlier. I am refilling a new form and sign on today's date. My intention is to submit my new form (signed today) and a copy of my original form that was submitted before to better explain my letter of clarification. However, I cannot remember the date that I signed in the original form. Should i leave the date out of the copy of the original form or should i sign the same date as my new form?
Just make a guess and note:assumed. How is your dad?? Who is the principal application?? I hope its not your dad

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Just make a guess and note:assumed. How is your dad?? Who is the principal application?? I hope its not your dad
Hi. What do you mean assumed? Should I entered guess a date that I signed. Can I just enter today's and note that original form has already been submitted last year? My dad is doing well. He is the Prinicipal applicant. Im trying to be hopeful. Thanks

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Can i just submit my letter of explanation and submit the newly filled form?