+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
anyone else from JUNE 6th app received.. AOR 30th SEPT... still waiting for further updates??? my ECAS shows IP both (PA/SA)..

Waiting for Medical req/ Police Clearance/Bio Metric Requests.... etc!!!

pgp2019

Nov 26, 2019
Update new born through webform attach birth certificate and letter of explanation
Thanks. I did let CIC know this change via webform. However the agent needed me to submit everything again and wanted to add my newborn baby to the application.. So I was sure that agent misunderstood. I sent an email without attaching birth certificate to Mississauga office but no response. My CIC account also didn’t request for further files.

kisunja

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
I am waiting for PPR with DM for PA being Dec 3, file at Mississauga. App received May 9th. Most of the people from that time have received PPR. Anyone else waiting like me?
I am in the same boat, DM for PA was in the 1st week of December. My parents are living outside Canada, and I am wondering if it is their local VO, which will be issuing the visa, is slowing down things.

Reactions: canbest

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Thanks. I did let CIC know this change via webform. However the agent needed me to submit everything again and wanted to add my newborn baby to the application.. So I was sure that agent misunderstood. I sent an email without attaching birth certificate to Mississauga office but no response. My CIC account also didn’t request for further files.
yes agent misunderstood you. Its chronological record, when you submitted application child was not there, when the child is born you have to update the record, that's it, if refilling of forms required you will receive request from Case Officer.

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
They have to submit together irrespective of where they submit. See PPR letter sample language per this post.

Letter says "if you and all dependents are in Canada then submit together".

@sagar416's case is different.

Sagar416, you can submit passport in respective countries with explanation letter. PPR says either you can submit it at VFS or within Canada as per instructions.

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
one of my parent is in Canada and other outside Canada......in this situation how will the PPR request be handled?
You have to inform CPC-Ottowa if you are sending your one of your parents passport, and tell the other parent to send the passport to NDVO (local office) with explanation letter stating why only one passport is bieng sent. Please call CIC in order to inform Ottawa office, otherwise how will Ottawa office know why your parent sent them the passport

lynne197910

Star Member
May 3, 2019
@JULIA2006 @Robert
Please update Line 465
12/20 General additional documents requested (Police certificate/passports all pages/Country specific requirement/IMM5562/Resume)
12/30 Medical passed
Thanks

Reactions: robertp