+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
in my pgp application, biometrics are requested. My sponsor just had twins so her family size changed from 2 to 4 and is now on Maternity leave. Also, co-sponsor changed his employer.

do I have to inform CIC about these changes? If yes, How? or do they just know when they check with CRA?

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
in my pgp application, biometrics are requested. My sponsor just had twins so her family size changed from 2 to 4 and is now on Maternity leave. Also, co-sponsor changed his employer.

do I have to inform CIC about these changes? If yes, How? or do they just know when they check with CRA?
Yes, u inform about family size changes for example birth of child. And u can inform via webform by including birth certificates of the kids.
We don't need to inform CIC about employment changes.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
A lot of people got confused with the status on myGC account (myself included).
If you included your email in the application, a notification will be sent to your mailbox whenever there are any new messages/communication in your account.
Whenever I check the account, I just ignored the status and went straight to check all the messages to see if there is anything new. But in general, I always receive email notification if there is any pending messages in the system. I wouldn't stress too much about it.
In my case it showed Your Action Is Required and was ignoring it thinking will receive notification if any update in my account but later found CIC missed to upload request letter and now I am here waiting for medical request for last 4 months when lot of applicants are receiving PPR !!! Learned my lesson and should not ignore if anything doesn’t look right

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
In my case it showed Your Action Is Required and was ignoring it thinking will receive notification if any update in my account but later found CIC missed to upload request letter and now I am here waiting for medical request for last 4 months when lot of applicants are receiving PPR !!! Learned my lesson and should not ignore if anything doesn’t look right
Sorry to hear that, What is your PA status in Ecas? Hopefully you receive the Medical and PPR pretty soon.

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
Please update @YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Line 499 VTG1 Ecas shows decision made as of Jan 4 and I can see a letter has been sent via to the person being sponsored not sure what that is.

Line 502 VTG2 Biometrics requested Jan 5, Ecas in process. Biometrics booked for Jan 10 in Canada.

Question if anyone knows which page it was shared what the next steps are I remember reading but now I cannot locate that place to save my life. I was sure someone had shared what happens next in a little more detail.

Reactions: laxsun

canvan14

May 8, 2014
How did you find out that they missed sending the document?
Each case is different. There are a lot of applicants still in the sponsor approval process. The pool for this forum is not even 1000 out of 27000.

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi, I can’t find any thread about my query so I was hoping this thread will help me. I just migrated in canada 4 months ago. Now I am planning to sponsor my father with my sister as his dependent. I read in the income requirement that I need 3 years taxation assessment, i don’t know if I have understood it correctly. So my question is, can I sponsor them if I was only here in canada for 4 months and may income records show only for that duration. Or I can just have my husband as a co-signer to compensate the years requirement in the required income documentations? Thank you for your response.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hi, I can’t find any thread about my query so I was hoping this thread will help me. I just migrated in canada 4 months ago. Now I am planning to sponsor my father with my sister as his dependent. I read in the income requirement that I need 3 years taxation assessment, i don’t know if I have understood it correctly. So my question is, can I sponsor them if I was only here in canada for 4 months and may income records show only for that duration. Or I can just have my husband as a co-signer to compensate the years requirement in the required income documentations? Thank you for your response.
Do note that the program will change for 2020 and we won't know the extent of the changes until at least April.

That being said, under last year's requirements, u have to have had filed taxes for the past 3 years. if u have only lived here for the past 4 months, u are not eligible to apply. if your partner has lived here for the past 3 years, filed taxes, is willing to co-sign and meets income requirements for your family size, then you could apply with him/her as a co-signer.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hey y'all - Happy 2020!

Brazilians/ppl with files at CPC Mexico: anybody heard anything? im on my phone and cant open the tracker.. sorry for being lazy :p

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hey y'all - Happy 2020!

Brazilians/ppl with files at CPC Mexico: anybody heard anything? im on my phone and cant open the tracker.. sorry for being lazy :p
I’m not Brazilian, but LVO is Mexico. I got Friday an email saying my docs where received(PCC and translations) and biometrics request. Biometrics were already done and I’m waiting for decision made on application

Reactions: danny_scars

Manuel786

Nov 30, 2018
I’m not Brazilian, but LVO is Mexico. I got Friday an email saying my docs where received(PCC and translations) and biometrics request. Biometrics were already done and I’m waiting for decision made on application
Hello Laplaguita,
Just a question, our case also is being processed in Mexico and they sent us an email requesting for Medical and PCC with their translations. The translator just sent us the digital file with the PCC translated, which we are planning to send to:

mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and state that the Medical results will be sent directly by the doctor to them. My question who did you send your PCC and translations, via email? or how and what did you stated about your medicals. Thank you

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello Laplaguita,
Just a question, our case also is being processed in Mexico and they sent us an email requesting for Medical and PCC with their translations. The translator just sent us the digital file with the PCC translated, which we are planning to send to:

mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and state that the Medical results will be sent directly by the doctor to them. My question who did you send your PCC and translations, via email? or how and what did you stated about your medicals. Thank you
On my CIC account on submitted documents I upload the files. Since I never got a response from them saying that the got it. I sent them to that email you’re quoting on your comment. Almost a month later they sent an email saying that they received the documents and I don’t need to do something else for the moment

Reactions: danny_scars

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello Laplaguita,

I included on the documents I sent via email, the form my doctor gave me after medicals were performed. We got medicals exams done on Nov 21 and on Nov 28 my account was showing we passed medical exams. So it was pretty quickly with the medical stuff