+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy/sample of resume/CV they submitted? I am preparing and need to have some sort of example.

thanks in advance

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

there is a question while fillin PCC online: Purpose for which Pcc is required: what should we select- option are:

Immigration purpose other than citizenship
residence permit

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

there is a question while fillin PCC online: Purpose for which Pcc is required: what should we select- option are:

Immigration purpose other than citizenship
residence permit
Immigration purpose other than citizenship is correct one.

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Q
Good morning all, I have seen my Current status has been changed from Your action required to Application/Profile updated twice in last 3 weeks and went back to Your Action required. I was suppose to submit some additional documents within 15 days which I did and since then never heard anything. I saw the Application/Profile updated on Thursday night in My CIC, Friday morning first thing I was hoping Decision made but it was still In process. Today morning finally I checked PA has changed from in Process to Decision Made. MY CIC still says your Action Required is it something to worry still or is it a good sign?

If anyone else has experienced this please share .

Thank you
Quite normal, the next step is PPR. It took 9 days from DM to PPR for me but the time can vary.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
This evening we received the passports. In total, it took us three weeks from the point CPC-O received the package.
Folks, I know I asked this before, but here's an extension to what I previously asked. I intend to accompany my parents (drive down to Peace Arch) for the flag-pole. I have am a citizen with nexus, they have no US visa. We will obviously be administratively refused entry into the US. Are you aware of any impacts this refusal may have, say, on their future trips to the US and my nexus renewal?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Folks, I know I asked this before, but here's an extension to what I previously asked. I intend to accompany my parents (drive down to Peace Arch) for the flag-pole. I have am a citizen with nexus, they have no US visa. We will obviously be administratively refused entry into the US. Are you aware of any impacts this refusal may have, say, on their future trips to the US and my nexus renewal?
There is no future impact of flag polling

Reactions: Empirical-Scientist

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
I heard CBSA does not process PR on certain days at us / Canada bridges specially on weekends. So if you are planning to flagpole check with CBSA.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello everyone.

on my cic account when we open an account on current status it says YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED and but when i click on check full application status,doesnt say anything.

do anyone know about it?

my freinds account status says SUBMITTED.

July 29, 2019 Your action is required Read

thank you

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Good morning all, I have seen my Current status has been changed from Your action required to Application/Profile updated twice in last 3 weeks and went back to Your Action required. I was suppose to submit some additional documents within 15 days which I did and since then never heard anything. I saw the Application/Profile updated on Thursday night in My CIC, Friday morning first thing I was hoping Decision made but it was still In process. Today morning finally I checked PA has changed from in Process to Decision Made. MY CIC still says your Action Required is it something to worry still or is it a good sign?

If anyone else has experienced this please share .

Thank you
hello
thats the same thing in my status.
when did you medical pass?

canvan14

May 8, 2014
hello everyone.

on my cic account when we open an account on current status it says YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED and but when i click on check full application status,doesnt say anything.

do anyone know about it?

my freinds account status says SUBMITTED.

July 29, 2019 Your action is required Read

thank you
A lot of people got confused with the status on myGC account (myself included).
If you included your email in the application, a notification will be sent to your mailbox whenever there are any new messages/communication in your account.
Whenever I check the account, I just ignored the status and went straight to check all the messages to see if there is anything new. But in general, I always receive email notification if there is any pending messages in the system. I wouldn't stress too much about it.