+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hey. after you did the Bio for PR first time, did it show as complete in your myCIC account?. or did they ask for it right after the first one and it didnt show as complete in MyCIC account? .. can you share exactly what happened. Thanks
mine showing under applicant but in details not updated (we need your finger prints...)

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding passport document. I was asked to submit a copy of my parents passport but I am not sure if I should also submit his previous passport with stamps. Can someone enlighten me with this please? Thank you.
I also need answer to this question. I have sent only current one and will sent previous if they demand. however, all travels since age 18 mentioned in forms

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Yes, that's what I also feel. My dad had worked in Iraq and Kuwait in 70s and 80s and has extensive travel history.
oops...previously travel was considered plus point for visa and immigration, now one better get police clearance before leaving a country specially if country is distant

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
HI, guys
Confuse very much
I submmited additional documents, Pcc, Passport, Cv, Traval, etc. on Oct. 3. No response from IRCC yet. Mycic still show "we dont need additional documents". whant to know if IRCC had received them or not.
Any advice will be very appreciated.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
quick question:

in my pgp application, biometrics are requested. My sponsor just had twins so her family size changed from 2 to 4 and is now on Maternity leave. Also, co-sponsor changed his employer.

do I have to inform CIC about these changes? If yes, How? or do they just know when they check with CRA?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
HI, guys
Confuse very much
I submmited additional documents, Pcc, Passport, Cv, Traval, etc. on Oct. 3. No response from IRCC yet. Mycic still show "we dont need additional documents". whant to know if IRCC had received them or not.
Any advice will be very appreciated.
this is very common complain....slow update...no update for very long time, have you submitted webform

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
quick question:

in my pgp application, biometrics are requested. My sponsor just had twins so her family size changed from 2 to 4 and is now on Maternity leave. Also, co-sponsor changed his employer.

do I have to inform CIC about these changes? If yes, How? or do they just know when they check with CRA?
I reported new born through webform and got acknowledgement, you need to submit birth certificates and letter of explaination

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi, biometrics done today as well. Please kindly update my line on the spreadsheet. Does anyone know when it would be updated in my account? Still shown as no biometrics performed. Just curious I know I just did them.
Thank you @robertp @YULIA-2016
mine appeared same day under applicant but in details is still says we need your finger prints ...

Reactions: Laplaguita

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
quick question:

As suggested by @caninfoseeker, better to send webform including birth certificate of newborn.
I don't think you need to report change of employer and maternity leave though.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
I also need answer to this question. I have sent only current one and will sent previous if they demand. however, all travels since age 18 mentioned in forms
What I am probably gonna do is send both of them. Anyway, there's no harm in sending both, I will just send an explanation letter as to why I am sending both.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Alright, folks. My parents' GCKey application page was updated last night showing the application has been approved, and detailing the counterfoil numbers and COPR expiry dates.

The Canada Post XPress post tracking has not yet been activated.

Good luck to all!
This evening we received the passports. In total, it took us three weeks from the point CPC-O received the package.