+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun ,

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun ,

Updates from me:
1) December 02: Bio metrics enrolled in Hyderabad , India .
2) December 03 - Medicals given in Hyderabd, India
4) December 06 - Successfully linked app in myCIC :--)
3) December 11 - Medicals passed as per myCIC.

December 05 - PCC request submitted at Passport India office. Waiting for the certificate

Just need to send all the documents - Travel history,CV,Country Specific,etc. Planning to send them once PCC comes
Sent all the documents ( including PCC) as of today ( Dec 30 2019).

Reactions: robertp

khanna1

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

i will be applying for parent and grandparents interest to sponsor form in 2020. Can someone please tell me what information do i need to enter on the form.

Thanks

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Hi guys

i will be applying for parent and grandparents interest to sponsor form in 2020. Can someone please tell me what information do i need to enter on the form.

Thanks
No information available as of yet!

kbaghadiya

Dec 30, 2019
Please advise:
My husband and I are both Canadian permanent residents. My husband has lived in Canada for more than 3 years and I have lived in Canada for 1 year (haven't filed any taxes in Canada yet, will be filing the first one in 2020).
His income alone or my income alone fulfills the requirement for sponsorship. He has so far sponsored only his mother for permanent residency in 2017.
Can I be the main applicant or co-applicant for sponsoring PR for MY parents (his in-laws) in 2020 considering the rules remain the same as the last time?

Jay-1994

Jan 23, 2017
Canvan14: Thank you for your help. I think I dont have any choice now but to withdraw the application. Could you please advise me how to withdraw the submitted application?
You can try to appeal under humanitarian and compassionate reasons if your Dad's medical fails. You still will get RRPF back even if they don't approve your application. There are chances to get approved even with health condition considering old age and lack of family members backhome. I know someone whose parents were denied because of medical conditions but they appealed under humanitarian and compassionate grounds and were eventually accepted. It took 2 years for the appeal but it got through.
Better then divorce idea which seems not legitimate.
Thanks

Reactions: serious_cheese

Aleo

Sep 16, 2019
I have just noticed that I should have paid the Bio fees at the time of the application, but I didn't. I have received Sponsorship Approval on Dec 20 and no additional documents have been requested yet. Should I proactively pay the Bio fees and send them the receipt now or wait until they ask for it? @robertp

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Good day everyone! I am new here but do need the help from your kindness reply. My family is in Montreal of 4 members and we want to sponsor my parents. Our family income from work in 2019 is 67k. We almost pay off our house and are planning to buy a 4 plex to rent in 2020. We get around 800$/month from child benefit and around 300$/month for the refund of daycare (we pay 40$/day). Could you please advise if we can sponsor my parents? Thanks
  1. Quebec Forums
  2. QC income requirement for PGP-2019
  3. Calculating required income for applications with financial requirements

Last edited:
Reactions: Sosam1617

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I have just noticed that I should have paid the Bio fees at the time of the application, but I didn't. I have received Sponsorship Approval on Dec 20 and no additional documents have been requested yet. Should I proactively pay the Bio fees and send them the receipt now or wait until they ask for it? @robertp
yes you can pay fees and submit receipt to save time.

Reactions: Aleo

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys anyone here whose parents are currently in canada but got New Delhi as visa office? Would like to connect with that person .

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi guys anyone here whose parents are currently in canada but got New Delhi as visa office? Would like to connect with that person .
My parents are here with me and their file got transferred to NDVO at background checks stage. Ottawa receiving date is 10 May. Addl docs sent to Mississauga on 02 Oct against their generic mail of 27 Sep. File transferred on 29 Nov and changed from In Process to Application Received. It's still the same.

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
My parents are here with me and their file got transferred to NDVO at background checks stage. Ottawa receiving date is 10 May. Addl docs sent to Mississauga on 02 Oct against their generic mail of 27 Sep. File transferred on 29 Nov and changed from In Process to Application Received. It's still the same.
Did you get request for medical or biometrics yet ? My parents file was received on May 15th . And sent to New Delhi in December. I didn’t get any request for biometrics or medical yet . How do you plan to get the medical and biometrics done . Is visa office going to ask biometrics from country of origin ?