+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my parents PCC and imm5562 to this email "IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

I didn't get a autoreply that the email have been received by CPC - M office, do you guys think I should send the documents via webform as well?

Also after submitting the above document, how long do you think it takes to get a PPR request? I am asking this because my parents Supervisa expires in March 2020 and I am wondering if it will be done by that time or I should file for an extension?

mayorok

Oct 20, 2013
Burlington
Hi All,

I submitted my parents PCC and imm5562 to this email "IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

I didn't get a autoreply that the email have been received by CPC - M office, do you guys think I should send the documents via webform as well?

Also after submitting the above document, how long do you think it takes to get a PPR request? I am asking this because my parents Supervisa expires in March 2020 and I am wondering if it will be done by that time or I should file for an extension?

You can submit a question via the webform about whether the office has received the submitted docs. In my case, they replied that they confirm the receipt of the docs by CPC-M.

Reactions: sagar416

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thank you Robert.Checed ecas no mention of medicals yet.Where will it appear in the ecas?
If you want to see the details of an application and Medical message, click on the underlined status of Permanent Residence Application Status >> In Process.

check message like "Medical results have been received." it No message means medical not received and / OR not passed yet.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @bdidol @robertp

Hello, I have received the above letter on 27 Sep 2019 but forgot to provide the additional documents. To that, On Nov 26th I have received another letter specifically asking for 4 documents :
PCC of Principal Applicant ,
PCC of dependent Spouse ,
Travel History IMM5562
and Proof Of Relationship.
They asked to send by 27th Dec 2019. I have sent all the document via the email provided above.

Now, do i need to provide the documents related to the additional document request i received on Sep 27 which you mentioned in your thread ???
The documents left to provide are CV, RRPF ( I have submitted this along with application), Country Specific Requirement - Birth certificate .

Please waiting for reply.
Yes

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Is that going to be a separate email with any specific line to be mentioned.
I dont want to confuse them as sometimes people only take the latest email of the same subject line.
Read the post you mentioned or the email you received ...instructions are there

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
If you want to see the details of an application and Medical message, click on the underlined status of Permanent Residence Application Status >> In Process.

check message like "Medical results have been received." it No message means medical not received and / OR not passed yet.
Thank you

namneet

Apr 26, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N.A
Nomination.....
12-JAN-2017
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
09-09-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Hello Friends I need some information about family class sponsorship . I want to sponsor my Mom as a Permanent Resident I want to know about is there any documents required to submit at the time when I fill sponsor form online. Is there any option to attach any document with form like tax paper, PR card, Passport for sposor person and any document for my mother.
I really apricate if someone give exact procedure .

Thanks

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
After submitting the PCC, RPRF, 5562 & Passport copy via email to CPC-M.... how long do you guys think it takes to get a PPR request?

I am asking this because my parents Supervisa expires in March 2020 and I am wondering if it will be done by that time or I should file for an extension?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
After submitting the PCC, RPRF, 5562 & Passport copy via email to CPC-M.... how long do you guys think it takes to get a PPR request?

I am asking this because my parents Supervisa expires in March 2020 and I am wondering if it will be done by that time or I should file for an extension?
Get an exension.

Sonysurrey

Jun 20, 2019
Rec'd my GCMS notes today, dated Nov 26. "Case pending receipt of SSC-AB". Ugh. Everything else looks fine, I meet income requirements even without my cosigner.
@robertp @laxsun
congratulation on meeting income requirements
Is GCMS notes contain dates of SSC request

what is mean you meet income requirements without co-signer. It means ur cosigner is not resposible for 20 years of undertaking??

Reactions: serious_cheese