+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

naturn

Sep 28, 2019
hi,
my mom is also in Canada on visitor visa. Can you please give me directions as where and how you did the medical and bio metrics and police clearance for your parents. thank you in advance.

NK

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
@YULIA-2016 hello Yulia, here are my details for a new entry

username: acerbico423
sponsored people: Mom
citizenship: India
Province: ON
Inivitation date: 24th April 2019
Application received: 26 June 2019
AoR date: 23 Oct 2019

No updates after that...
Thanks for making the entries.

Last edited:

adhillon88

Dec 3, 2019
Visa Office......
New delhi

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew
please correct on spread sheet, medical request is not 12th December but 19th December and Visa Office is not CPC Mississauga but unknown yet as no sponsorship approval letter received so far. Thanks
Did you receive SA yet? We have not received SA either and my parents just passed medical. I know that LVO is Delhi as they requested the documents to be mailed to that address and I confirmed with an agent in Mississauga.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 hello Yulia, here are my details for a new entry

username: acerbico423
sponsored people: Mom
citizenship: India
Province: ON
Inivitation date: 24th April 2019
Application received: 26 June 2019
AoR date: 23 Oct 2019

No updates after that...
Thanks for making the entries.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Thanks laxsun! Yes we’re gonna apply for extension first thing tomorrow so they could maintain legal status in Canada while waiting for their passport returned. Wondering if we should be cautious on stating the reason for extension on the application? If we say the reason is to wait for PR visa, would that have negative impact on their PR visa issuance? We want to keep things simple but sometimes honesty is not well perceived, like in the case when people need to go to the US for biometrics and are advised to tell border officers they’re sightseeing...
Did your parents send their passport to Singapore visa office?

Solange

Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 14, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
File Transfer...
September 6, 2013
Passport Req..
December 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
January 8, 2014
Hi, I had a question. I've been approved as a sponsor, and my parents application has been transferred to their local visa office for the second stage of processing. They just got their biometrics done earlier this month. I need to bring them here for an urgent visit and I'm wondering if the rest of their application processing can happen from Canada?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi, I had a question. I've been approved as a sponsor, and my parents application has been transferred to their local visa office for the second stage of processing. They just got their biometrics done earlier this month. I need to bring them here for an urgent visit and I'm wondering if the rest of their application processing can happen from Canada?
Yes. make sure you update Canadian address ones your parents in Canada.

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Can anyone please let me know when visa office asks for biometrics do they usually ask them to get it done from home country or it can be anywhere. As my parents have supervisa when visa office request biometrics w

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
No we sent to Ottawa office as my parents are currently here in Canada and in no rush to leave.
I have similar situation my parents file got transferred to New Delhi . I didn’t get request for biometrics or medical yet. And my parents are planned to go back to canada in Jan . Just wondering if anyone else had this issue . How they got biometrics done ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Can anyone please let me know when visa office asks for biometrics do they usually ask them to get it done from home country or it can be anywhere. As my parents have supervisa when visa office request biometrics w
VO can ask Biomatric anytime . few applicant got bio request after Medical and PCC.
you can do Biomartic from anywhere.
Check Quick Links.