Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Appreciate if you can update:

Medicals passed : October 3
Additional Relationship Documents requested: November 27
Submitted additional documents : December 1 via email and web-form (PA Aadhaar card, Sponsor birth certificate and 10th/12th passing certificated)

Current Status:
Medicals/Bio/PCC
Background check in process

Waiting for PA DM and PPR

Reactions: laxsun

Flames7

Nov 28, 2019
I was asked for my Mom's medical. unfortunately my mom got sick. we have time till Jan 03 2020 (30 days after the letter). not sure how long it will take to be cured. want to know the process to get extension for medical if needed? do I call them. or send then webform or what? anyone here experienced this before? any expert's recommendations?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I was asked for my Mom's medical. unfortunately my mom got sick. we have time till Jan 03 2020 (30 days after the letter). not sure how long it will take to be cured. want to know the process to get extension for medical if needed? do I call them. or send then webform or what? anyone here experienced this before? any expert's recommendations?
Sorry to hear that. What is her illness?

You can send a request via webform (if you send it, make sure you are a rep for her), and ask for an extension. The response will take 5-7 days, so communicate accordingly.

Tgill

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
12-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
got IN PROCESS -7 NOV and DM -29 nov
LANDED..........
soon
@YULIA-2016
Please update got medical request today ( 19-12-2019)
Thanks.

Reactions: laxsun

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
s
submit the webform and ask them for extension. I did that for my parent's 2nd medical exam. if you call them they will still ask you to submit webform.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
we have situation. My Father went to get PCC in india and they accidentally cancelled his passport (thinking he is there to add his spouse's name on his passport). So, they gave him new passport and said to give the cancellation reason "adding spouse name" . Now i am confused should i simply say the reason to get new passport was to add spouse name or should i explain the whole situation to the visa officer when sending new passport. On the other hand i do not want to over-complicate things .. so confused
Send a webform with a note about why the old passport was cancelled.

- mention the old passport details
- mention it was cancelled due to clerical error by the office
- provide the details of the new passport
- when send the additional doc, provide the copy of the new passport

It's not a complicated issue as many people providing new passport details, which are expiring within next 6-12 months (IRCC ask to provide a passport with at least 12 months validity).

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi Experts,

I am Sponsoring my mother from India

For - Country Specific Requirements: I have the Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN card & even my mother school Leaving certificate

but no Birth certificate.

Are the other documents enough or I need to add the Affidavit for No documentary proof for DoB certificate ??

Please let me know

Thanks in Adv

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I got biometrics for my mom and didn't get anything for my dad who is the PA in my application. is it because he worked in airforce before and might not need biometrics?

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Send a webform with a note about why the old passport was cancelled.

- mention the old passport details
- mention it was cancelled due to clerical error by the office
- provide the details of the new passport
- when send the additional doc, provide the copy of the new passport

It's not a complicated issue as many people providing new passport details, which are expiring within next 6-12 months (IRCC ask to provide a passport with at least 12 months validity).
Thank you so much !!!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I got biometrics for my mom and didn't get anything for my dad who is the PA in my application. is it because he worked in airforce before and might not need biometrics?
Emails for BIO come separately. If you don't get it and he never did BIO before, send a webform about clarification. There are cases where the CO made mistake and send only for one person.