+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
can someone please update this in the tracker?
In process date is June 30, 2019
Your in process date is added to the tracker. What is your DM date as per SA letter?
When did you receive request for additional documents from CPC-M?

Did you post following in post # 31869
<Today at 9:12 PM
I am sorry, I updated is wrong, it should be:
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: NA
Ecas Status for PR Application: NA>
It is confusing. Do you mind deleting the post.

If you don't tag either of @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew , there is possibility that the tracker will not update

Last edited:

vb.yeg

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I am also in same situation. I got RCMP criminal record check for my mom who left Canada almost 5 months back. I called CIC yesterday and they said to submit a web form informing CIC that she is in India right now and CIC then will send BIO request letter instead of RCMP record.
Hi @AradhanaDakua

Thanks for the info. What response did you get after you informed CIC that your mother is in India via the websorm ? Did you submit any proof ? Did they send you any response yet ?

We are given 15 days to submit.

Thanks

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Good morning, i was given 15 days to submit the additional documents which i did and called them next day to confirm if they have received the documents? And the agent told me that yes they have received it. It has been 21 days and didn’t hear anything back.
In between i saw one day Application/profile updated i thought that a would be DM but apparently it went back to Your action required.
Is anyone else on the same boat or has experienced the same thing. When can i see DM or PPR any idea?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I am also in same situation. I got RCMP criminal record check for my mom who left Canada almost 5 months back. I called CIC yesterday and they said to submit a web form informing CIC that she is in India right now and CIC then will send BIO request letter instead of RCMP record.
& @vb.yeg

This has happened because your CO determined they are still in Canada.

Call/send a webform advising that they are in India now and if required they can provide a biometrics.

Reactions: ramko and vb.yeg

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015