+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Hi, I can also see DM for PA. But I haven't received the pre-arrival service letter. What is the email address of this letter you received?
Hi, I can also see DM for PA. But I haven't received the pre-arrival service letter. What is the email address of this letter you received?
How many days since you can see DM, is there something else written in ECAS

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
what is your Local Visa office as per SA letter?
is your file transfer to any other Visa office after medical?
CPC-M. I haven't heard of any file transfer to any other visa office - CPC-M was the last office referred to when they requested her divorce certificate on October 30.

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
What is written in that letter? Any instructions for PPR?
Not that I can see...

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities.

If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/
new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html

When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services are always at no cost to you.

You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf.

Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp.
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
IMM 5801E (10-2019)

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys. I am june 6th applicant.. looks like i should get an update soon regarding SA DM or PCC/BIO/Medicals for parents. One quick question who have been in the situation already. My parents live in a city in India which is not listed for biometrics/medicals. How does IRCC sends the request? Do they have to travel TWICE ? Once for bio metrics and then next time for medicals? Any one can throw some light? Or should i wait for both requests to come together? Appreciate your inputs in advance. Currently my ECAS on SA/PA both shows IP