+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

intel2

Apr 22, 2013
When did you receive AOR? What does ecas shows?

For next step, please see
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1reNdwQ00faXP8DFifDa8jJAfSINvodoIDznD1_5OHl8/edit?usp=sharing
Check ecas to when when your status goes to in process.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to update your info in tracker
Thanks @laxsun .. that process chart is what I needed. Ecas currently shows 'Application Received' for PR application status. The email along with the Application number was received on Nov 27th. So I should just sit tight and wait for now? I don't see any missing document in the Application.

Folks @YULIA-2016 @robertp @jayeshaminnew, please update my info in the tracker.

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

Sonysurrey

Jun 20, 2019
Hello guys
Please help me. I am very anxious. Is anybody got SA and DM with previous undertaking of parents/ inlwas or spouse. There is no tracker to find out about how long is provincial inquiry. Is anybody got biometric/pcc request with previous undertaking. Guys please reply who recently got SA if you have any previous sponsorship

msingh80

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015, Medical received on 25-02-2015
Interview........
waived . . .
Passport Req..
13-03-2015, Submitted on 18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2015
LANDED..........
June/July 2015
which document we can submit as "Status in Canada"

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
@YULIA-2016 , @robertp, @laxsun, please update for me.
I got ECAS in process and request for biometrics today Dec 16, 2019.

I have a question: Does a request for biometrics mean I'm approved as a sponsor?

Reactions: laxsun

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello guys
Please help me. I am very anxious. Is anybody got SA and DM with previous undertaking of parents/ inlwas or spouse. There is no tracker to find out about how long is provincial inquiry. Is anybody got biometric/pcc request with previous undertaking. Guys please reply who recently got SA if you have any previous sponsorship
There are several people in this forum and the processing time is considerably longer for them. @ZOYAMAN13 recently got the SA after about 4 months in process delay.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
I got my GCMS. My SPR eligibility is still Not Started. It's over 7 months. Jesus Christ!

I only see that at the end of September there was a BC SSC results received. Results are negative. File pending officer review and that's it.

Can you let me know how to contact MP?
Yes thats what I thought too. Untill my mp forwarded me an email from ircc early December which read

Dear Zoya,

As promised, I have asked IRCC about your sponsorship application and in particular, the reference to Social Assistance. Here is the response I have received:

“We have verified the information you provided on behalf of your constituent. We can confirm that the initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements is still in process. The below reference pertains to a note on file dating from August 29, 2019 regarding a pre-assessment of the sponsor`s eligibility. There are no notes on file confirming that a response from Social Services was received by the responsible office.

The Social Services department is involved in all sponsorship application. In order to meet the sponsorship requirements, the sponsor must demonstrate that they are not in receipt of social assistance other than for reasons of disability. As per regulation R133(1)(k), a person is ineligible to sponsor if their primary or sole source of income is “social assistance” benefits. This verification is a regulatory step and is mandatory. As per our current processing times, it may take 20 to 24 months to finalize this application.”

I would suggest that you ask the Social Services office to re-send the letter as IRCC has not received it. If Social Services is agreeable to sending the letter to you, please forward it to me once you receive it. I will send it to IRCC.

After the above email when I was finally able to get through someone at the province on 5th of December she told me yes they got the intial request for me and my husband on a single form from ircc on Aug 29 and they responded on sept 17. I begged her to please send it again. She was really nice and said she will resend it today which was dec 5.

I called IRCC on Dec 13 at 9:45 am to see if they got it or else I was gonna call province again and ask to see if they can send that to me or my mp. She put me on hold and when she came back she said the response from province was received and it was attached/uploaded to your file on DEC 11. Now it's waiting for the case officer to get back to the file for review.

I asked her do you know how long would that be. She said she has no clue. I thought another few months of wait now

I hung up the phone and checked my email at 10. And there was an email to check gckey which had 3 bio metric letters.

I honestly don't know what helped but I like to believe it was the response form dec 5 which the people that work outside uploaded to my file on dec 11

I hope this helps each one of you waiting for the province response including @Roya-FSW @calgary17 @RevSob @p2019
@Sonysurrey

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Congrats! Finally!

I guess your MP route works. Can you tell me how to do it?

Thanks
Hello Everyone!

Today is the day I've been waiting for.

I got Bio metric request for my parents and my brother today after 113 days of pure torture (in process)

@robertp @YULIA-2016

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
I got my GCMS. My SPR eligibility is still Not Started. It's over 7 months. Jesus Christ!

I only see that at the end of September there was a BC SSC results received. Results are negative. File pending officer review and that's it.

Can you let me know how to contact MP?

Directly call them. Even better set up an appointment and go personally to see not the mp but even the front desk. She will send an inquiry for you without any hesitation and that will make the case officer at least pick up your file from the pile. Now that we know ssc response has been received work towards getting the officer to look at it. Good luck I know it's unfair