+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello

I m new here .My application was received on May 22nd and got request for PCC and IMM 5562 on October 3rd.Documents were uploaded in CIC account on October 22. And emailed as well . But after that no response. NDVO . Anyone on same boat?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello

I m new here .My application was received on May 22nd and got request for PCC and IMM 5562 on October 3rd.Documents were uploaded in CIC account on October 22. And emailed as well . But after that no response. NDVO . Anyone on same boat?
check tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

BigB1

Jul 19, 2019
@robertp : received a request today for father's death certificate.

@deleter @Chinkoo did you provide death certificate or an affidavit with explanation ?

or if any other member has submitted affidavit in case death certificate was not available ?

Reactions: robertp

bcsponsor

Aug 20, 2009
Hi,

I submitted my Biometric payment receipt using the IRCC webform as requested in the letter 3 times, but each time i get a response after about 5 days saying it's unable to find the file. I have correctly mentioned the UCI and Application Number. Anybody else experience this ? I am sending it via mail now. Also, I have linked the application to my CIC account, and i can't upload it in there either because I don't have a link to upload to yet in my account.
Thanks.

CanadianPR1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Context and background:
  • Do CIC only send Medical and Police Clearance request only after getting biometrics from applicants?
  • Is it worth to wait to do Medical, Police Clearance and Biometric all at once?
    • Or, is it ok to do upfront Medical and Police Clearance when the dependent comes for Biometric?
!
Please check my timeline..
I got biometric request yesterday(myCIC and email) and eCas shows decision made this morning and also received medicals request this morning (my CIC&email)

Reactions: vividglider

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
I am trying to avoid calling IRCC but I think I have to. It’s going to be two months after the PPR and telling them in webform informing them about the situation (change of address too) and requesting instruction to submit passport to which country my father is right now. I will call them on Monday or Tuesday.. I wish they all give us the PPR that we all wanted as a holiday/Christmas gift!

Tanvir1405

Nov 9, 2017
I had the same issue with my name and parent’s name.
I used the given name in the last name and there was an option to select “I don’t have a given name” under the given name field.
This was advised by IRCC on twitter.
Later when I sent the application, I just included a letter of explanation.
Thank you so much... i really appreciate...

Reactions: calgary17

Tanvir1405

Nov 9, 2017
Nothing about PGP2020 has been released. Given that the government got sued last year expect that the application process will change this year so there is no need to prepare like you are. At least wait until pgp2020 announcement.
Yeah its obvious. Thank you...

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
@laxsun @jassu93 Any thoughts why we have not received IME from NDVO when people around our timeline have already received it ? @robertp does our process still fall under LVO average days from IP to IME ?

Reactions: mohitmalhotr44

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Hi Parminder,

My application was received on May 29th. SA was approved. Till date, I have only received biometrics request which was completed October 31st. After that my file was transferred to NDVO. NO update since then. My ECAS status now shows Application received.