+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jpasion

Apr 27, 2019

Saviamu

Jul 16, 2018
Hi there,
Can anyone guide me what documents i would need in order to fill the EOI form. As i want to apply for my parents in 2020 and i am eligible for that in 2020. Your response would be appreciated.

Saviamu

Jul 16, 2018
Awesome, The other forum was filled with lot of irrelevant information. Please guys, either share information about documents that we can all gather prior to the invitations or just talk about difficulties while filling the forms.
For example: Parents marriage certificates( You should pre arrange this document in advance because arranging this particular document does take a long time if your parents doesnt have it.
Secondly: You should have all forms filled out in advance, i know those are 2018 forms but you can have all the information handy and would save time filling out 2019 forms.

Just advise.

Hi there,
From where can i get

Rushdanalb

Jul 13, 2018
It's crazy how i even got to them. I called 10 different numbers and finally got to one front desk lazy that was ready to help at social assistance office. She took my and my husbands full name down and sin number and she said she will get someone to call me back. one week later someone called me back and she did a deep search put me on hold for 15 mins and came back and told me they have already responded to that form that came from IRCC for me and my husband on Sept 17. and she will also send it to them again today.

after this conversation my mp sent the inquiry to ircc to which they responded they are yet to get province response and they wont approve before that.

Now My MP is asking me to get social assistance send that report to her so she can provide it to ircc, Its an arm and a leg to get the same lady to call me as i dont even know which department she called from nor does the front desk know who called me back after she forwarded the information.

I don't understand why Ircc don't send another inquiry after the first one's not received in 90 days
+
if this letter is that important they should have asked us to attach it to the original application.

Wow! That is crazy

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

Saviamu

Jul 16, 2018
Awesome, The other forum was filled with lot of irrelevant information. Please guys, either share information about documents that we can all gather prior to the invitations or just talk about difficulties while filling the forms.
For example: Parents marriage certificates( You should pre arrange this document in advance because arranging this particular document does take a long time if your parents doesnt have it.
Secondly: You should have all forms filled out in advance, i know those are 2018 forms but you can have all the information handy and would save time filling out 2019 forms.

Just advise.

Hi there,
From where can i get that form so that i can fill out alĺ the information?
Thanks in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there,
Can anyone guide me what documents i would need in order to fill the EOI form. As i want to apply for my parents in 2020 and i am eligible for that in 2020. Your response would be appreciated.
Information has not been released about pgp2020 so you can’t know that you qualify. The application process is not going to be the same as last year because the government got sued.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
could you please guide me, who's information I suppose fill in the form in order to check the ecas status.
I am using my UCI number, Surname, D.O.B, and place of birth.
that's how we check the status. If you can confirm me plz.
Thank you
Yes I checked the status with same information. i wasn't getting logged in few days ago but Today i was able to get in. when did you submit your file? I submitted my application a week before deadline date.

jpasion

Apr 27, 2019
please check your Ecas >> link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Do not check myCIC for Application status.

Exanple:
@robertp yup I checked that one and on the left side it says Applicant's name and right side permanent residence application status in process.
please check your Ecas >> link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Do not check myCIC for Application status.

Exanple:
@robertp yea I checked that one and it just says
Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
In Process and when I clicked the in process this is the only message :
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you a letter on December 4, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. So I don't have message for about SA yet

Reactions: robertp

Tanvir1405

Nov 9, 2017
Hi.. i am just bit confused if anyone please help me. I have seen a demo of
interest to sponsor form of 2019 cz i am plan ng to apply in 2020..i just wonder what to fill under family name as i dont have except given name on passport and same my parents has given name not a family name.. please help me..

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
interest to sponsor form of 2019 cz i am plan ng to apply in 2020..i just wonder what to fill under family name as i dont have except given name on passport and same my parents has given name not a family name.. please help me..
I had the same issue with my name and parent’s name.
I used the given name in the last name and there was an option to select “I don’t have a given name” under the given name field.
This was advised by IRCC on twitter.
Later when I sent the application, I just included a letter of explanation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Nothing about PGP2020 has been released. Given that the government got sued last year expect that the application process will change this year so there is no need to prepare like you are. At least wait until pgp2020 announcement.

Reactions: rhonaleen17