+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Application submitted June 5 and AOR received on Sept 30th, E-CAS status still saying Application Received.
Am worried now as most of the candidates during the above range getting Bio-Metric or a letter saying application is reviewed and complete.
Any idea?
Secondly, I can not link the file, when I go to MyCIC and login it give me a page just giving the options of changing the password, nothing else
Any suggestions?
Whats your line number in tracker?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
It's crazy how i even got to them. I called 10 different numbers and finally got to one front desk lazy that was ready to help at social assistance office. She took my and my husbands full name down and sin number and she said she will get someone to call me back. one week later someone called me back and she did a deep search put me on hold for 15 mins and came back and told me they have already responded to that form that came from IRCC for me and my husband on Sept 17. and she will also send it to them again today.

after this conversation my mp sent the inquiry to ircc to which they responded they are yet to get province response and they wont approve before that.

Now My MP is asking me to get social assistance send that report to her so she can provide it to ircc, Its an arm and a leg to get the same lady to call me as i dont even know which department she called from nor does the front desk know who called me back after she forwarded the information.

I don't understand why Ircc don't send another inquiry after the first one's not received in 90 days
+
if this letter is that important they should have asked us to attach it to the original application.
HOLY! & bhains-ki-aankh types.

Siusiu

Jun 5, 2019
Another day almost gone by without any news..
Could you please keep us updated once you receive the PPR e-mail. It might be just slow because xmas is just at the corner. But I am just a bit worried when I saw some threads talking about PPR getting lost.... CIC sent the letter to a wrong e-mail address because of a typo. I know I might worry too much, but it did happen to some people:((

CanadianPR1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
received email notification from myCIC. Request for biometric is in the mycic account.

looks like they started reviewing my eligibility this afternoon

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Biometric request : 2019/12/05

No updates in my or applicant's eCas

@robertp

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hello Friends, What's the usual time between AOR and Medical/Bio Request or whats first hearing after AOR ?

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
Hey I am in the same boat, Junr 5th and got aor on Sep 30. Only see app recieved in ecas. However, I am anle to link on tracker.

Question, did you call cic?
I'm on the same boat - received June 11 and AOR Oct 11, able to link on MyCIC but no updates since then.

Reactions: serious_cheese

jane57

Apr 26, 2019
Hi! Anybody from Quebec here? I just received Biometrics request for my parents today. Do they usually send the biometrics request first before the CSQ application. After I received the AoR last oct 31, the next time I received anything from them is today which is for Biometrics.

Reactions: amesh