+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Tpunj

Sep 6, 2019
Application submitted June 5 and AOR received on Sept 30th, E-CAS status still saying Application Received.
Am worried now as most of the candidates during the above range getting Bio-Metric or a letter saying application is reviewed and complete.
Any idea?
Secondly, I can not link the file, when I go to MyCIC and login it give me a page just giving the options of changing the password, nothing else
Any suggestions?

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
Hi Guys - need expert opinion: @robertp @YULIA-2016

File submitted June 7th, and additional documents submitted on October 3rd. I still have not received my AOR (and/or the file #) from CIC.
I see a lot of people nearing the end of their process (which is great for them) but I have not even heard about whether my sponsorship has been approved or not.

Anyone else in the same boat? What to expect going forward? Thoughts?
Please reply as it is tough to follow the 2k+ pages to find similar cases

Thanks!!

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
wow even june applicants are getting bio request.

And we are stuck for the for the province

@calgary17 @zoyama @Roya-FSW @qjzhou @p2019 @RevSob
We are stuck so badly.
Even for some of us the province response has been sent to IRCC but they did not check the response or got back to files.

As IRCC gives us 30 days timelines for anything they require, why don’t they have a timeline to check back the files after a certain time to see if the province has responded and if not send another request.

I wish we could do something about it, but I don’t see any solution.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys - need expert opinion: @robertp @YULIA-2016

File submitted June 7th, and additional documents submitted on October 3rd. I still have not received my AOR (and/or the file #) from CIC.
I see a lot of people nearing the end of their process (which is great for them) but I have not even heard about whether my sponsorship has been approved or not.

Anyone else in the same boat? What to expect going forward? Thoughts?
Please reply as it is tough to follow the 2k+ pages to find similar cases

Thanks!!
you will get AoR after your Ecas available. wait for your Ecas as your file was not complete and CIC asked for IMM5669 and IMM5406. This is called Prospect File Stage

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Hey @SAMHR . So i was told by the province today they have already responded to the IRCC on Sept 17 after getting the initial request on aug 29.

This is crazy that even though they got the response from province within 2 weeks for us they aren't still getting bavk to our file

And what's more crazy is even though they got the response on sept 17. My GCMS notes that i ordered on OCT 21 which is received on NOV 21 still says case pending receipt of SSC-ON Toronto.
Its Unbelievable, I don't know what to tell you. How do you contacted the province? is there any specific department that we can contact.

Reactions: calgary17

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Application submitted June 5 and AOR received on Sept 30th, E-CAS status still saying Application Received.
Am worried now as most of the candidates during the above range getting Bio-Metric or a letter saying application is reviewed and complete.
Any idea?
Secondly, I can not link the file, when I go to MyCIC and login it give me a page just giving the options of changing the password, nothing else
Any suggestions?
Hey I am in the same boat, Junr 5th and got aor on Sep 30. Only see app recieved in ecas. However, I am anle to link on tracker.

Question, did you call cic?

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Its Unbelievable, I don't know what to tell you. How do you contacted the province? is there any specific department that we can contact.

It's crazy how i even got to them. I called 10 different numbers and finally got to one front desk lazy that was ready to help at social assistance office. She took my and my husbands full name down and sin number and she said she will get someone to call me back. one week later someone called me back and she did a deep search put me on hold for 15 mins and came back and told me they have already responded to that form that came from IRCC for me and my husband on Sept 17. and she will also send it to them again today.

after this conversation my mp sent the inquiry to ircc to which they responded they are yet to get province response and they wont approve before that.

Now My MP is asking me to get social assistance send that report to her so she can provide it to ircc, Its an arm and a leg to get the same lady to call me as i dont even know which department she called from nor does the front desk know who called me back after she forwarded the information.

I don't understand why Ircc don't send another inquiry after the first one's not received in 90 days
+
if this letter is that important they should have asked us to attach it to the original application.