+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Team Question my father got the request to submit his fingerprints and Background check thru the RCMP.
anyone knows a good cheap company to go thru to Submit this. it seems like there more than one and prices are all over the place .

THANKS for all the help

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Team Question my father got the request to submit his fingerprints and Background check thru the RCMP.
anyone knows a good cheap company to go thru to Submit this. it seems like there more than one and prices are all over the place .

THANKS for all the help
Where are you located? In case you are in Toronto, there is a place in Scarborough that has reasonable prices and their service is pretty good. Didn't use them for RCMP, but rather for FBI 3 times, all worked well. https://www.fingerscan.ca/

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
My apologies, might have been answered earlier but i tried searching and could find appropriate answer:

Got in process for Sponsor and PR app on Nov 26th on Ecas. Tried linking PR app using Parents details but no success.

Q. Should i wait for some time still?
Q. What is easiest way to link ? I tried using App # (FXXXXXX), UCI for dad as per number on his visitor visa, dad's passport # and expiry. No success.
Q. I have dad Given name as no surname so while searching tried all options like using last name as full, split full name in options no success.
Q. I kept trying options for 3 days but no success yet.

Thanks in advance.

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016
Cic asked to send complete 5622 travel history form along with RCMP fingerprint . I already sent 5622 with pcc , I checked i filled whole form . Only didn’t filled dependent Child travel history as they don’t have any dependent child . They have 2 kid both are near 30 n are not dependent . Do I still need to fill dependent child travel history columns ?plz help

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016

THANKS for all the help
Did they ask u for form 5622 also along with RCMP finger print ?

ash876

Mar 5, 2015
Should i contact them or they will call me? because letter says they will contact me.
Yes letter says they will contact you but I contacted them and was able to finish process faster as you dont know when they will contact you but u can always wait for there phone call or email too. Your choice

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
My apologies, might have been answered earlier but i tried searching and could find appropriate answer:

Got in process for Sponsor and PR app on Nov 26th on Ecas. Tried linking PR app using Parents details but no success.

Q. Should i wait for some time still?
Q. What is easiest way to link ? I tried using App # (FXXXXXX), UCI for dad as per number on his visitor visa, dad's passport # and expiry. No success.
Q. I have dad Given name as no surname so while searching tried all options like using last name as full, split full name in options no success.
Q. I kept trying options for 3 days but no success yet.

Thanks in advance.
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/quick-links

Intangible

Dec 1, 2011
Calgary
Hi. Can anyone tell me what is the last updated date mentioned on the supplementary travel form IMM 5562 that you have filled up? On the IRCC website the form is labelled as last updated November 2019 but the form itself says 2004.