+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys
I have been a silent follower in this forum for a while. My app received in Ottawa on May 23. Both SA and PA started “in progress” on Sep 25. About 4 weeks ago SA status changed back to “application received “ and now stuck. My guess is because they are waiting from province to get back regards Social Assistance. My husband is a co-sign and my in-laws were sponsored in 2013. They live in rent-to-gear apartment . Do you think that is the problem ? And why the status changed from “in progress” back to “ received “ for SA. Thank you for your opinions
I am May 29, both SA & PA in process since Oct 25.

At this time, all I can recommend to you is if you want to get more details about your application, you should order GCMS notes, since contacting the call centre is pretty much useless.

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
My mother is in canada too and she had the same request. I contacted Tb clinicandgot her survillence done. It is very simple process and than you recieve a letter from health department that you have completed survillence and no further appointment required. They also inform cic too
Should i contact them or they will call me? because letter says they will contact me.

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi Guys,

Couple Questions;

1- In " Country specific requirements" I need to provide passport, here is the note from CIC page

"If you hold a passport from this country, you and your family members included in the application must provide:

• Photocopies of the first 10 pages of passports (including the page showing passport validity). If possible, passports should be valid for at least three years after application date."
Does it mean they only need the current passport, or the older passports copies as well?

2- Also in Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562), in Question 2 It is asking to " List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"
But in Page 2 is asking for dependent child, me as sponsor and my brother are not their dependent child based on CIC terminology.

Does it mean my mother and father should include my travel history too ? or since Im not their dependent child anymore they don't need to complete that part for us?

Thanks for your support .

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Hi Guys,

Couple Questions;

1- In " Country specific requirements" I need to provide passport, here is the note from CIC page

"If you hold a passport from this country, you and your family members included in the application must provide:

• Photocopies of the first 10 pages of passports (including the page showing passport validity). If possible, passports should be valid for at least three years after application date."
Does it mean they only need the current passport, or the older passports copies as well?

2- Also in Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562), in Question 2 It is asking to " List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"
But in Page 2 is asking for dependent child, me as sponsor and my brother are not their dependent child based on CIC terminology.

Does it mean my mother and father should include my travel history too ? or since Im not their dependent child anymore they don't need to complete that part for us?

Thanks for your support .
1. Yes it doesn't harm to send old passport as well.
2. Right. You are not dependent and no information required.

pgp2019

Nov 26, 2019
When will CPC Mississauga re start to send PPR emails? It has been 2 weeks for them to stop issuing PPRs. The latest PPR email sent by them happened on Nov 18th based on the track info.

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hello,

I would really apprciate if someone can clear my doubt. My parents file got moved to Delhi and IRCC had asked to submit the following:

Copy of sponsor’s Birth certificate [Punjabi version] with certified English translation

My question is that I'm in Canada and I've got my birth certificate translated from a Translation Agency here. So do I send(mail) the original stamped translation to India so that my parents can forward it with other documents to Delhi or the scanned copies will suffice? I got the certificate translated and notarized but the affadavit stapled together says *Not for outside Canada.
Can someone please advise.

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Next is going your application to "In Process" and you will get all requests via email either your or PAs. Did you check your ecas at:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
It recommended to link your application to myCIC page.
Thank you so much Laxsun. I just checked and its in process at sponser's application . they started working on it from November 22. Really appreciate your help.

ryf

Jan 18, 2017
Wondering if someone has the same situation... Honestly, I do not understand what is AoR.

I sent my application in late June before the due date. I saw my mail was received based on the tracking number. I did not receive anything from IRCC.

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hello,
I would really apprciate if someone can clear my doubt. My parents file got moved to Delhi and IRCC had asked to submit the following:

Copy of sponsor’s Birth certificate [Punjabi version] with certified English translation

My question is that I'm in Canada and I've got my birth certificate translated from a Translation Agency here. So do I send(mail) the original stamped translation to India so that my parents can forward it with other documents to Delhi or the scanned copies will suffice? I got the certificate translated and notarized but the affadavit stapled together says *Not for outside Canada.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello,

Send only Scanned copy.

Reactions: veeraB